I'm a Grandfather

Old July 12th, 2009, 05:27 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2008

Default I'm a Grandfather

And a father-in-law. Today, my beautiful daughter was a blushing
bride. I not onlyh gained a son-in-law, but two wonderful
grandchildren, Rodney and Aila. It truely is a wonderful thing.
Frank Reid
Old July 12th, 2009, 07:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
George Cleveland

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 21:27:00 -0700 (PDT), Frank Reid © 2008
wrote:

And a father-in-law. Today, my beautiful daughter was a blushing
bride. I not onlyh gained a son-in-law, but two wonderful
grandchildren, Rodney and Aila. It truely is a wonderful thing.
Frank Reid

Well, congratultions, Gramps!

Geo. C.
Old July 12th, 2009, 10:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

wrote:
And a father-in-law. *Today, my beautiful daughter was a blushing
bride. *I not onlyh gained a son-in-law, but two wonderful
grandchildren, Rodney and Aila. *It truely is a wonderful thing.
Frank Reid

Well, congratultions, Gramps!

Geo. C.

Yeah. Now lets try not to trip over the little ones....

--riverman
(a grandfather twice over, and soon to be a third)

Old July 12th, 2009, 05:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike

Congrads Frank the best things about grandkids is you fill them full
of chocolate and send them home......So when do we get to go to Motana
(I think) and go fishing..........The handy one ( grandfather of five )
Old July 12th, 2009, 05:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 11-Jul-2009, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Frank_Reid_=A9_2008?=
wrote:

oday, my beautiful daughter was a blushing
bride. I not onlyh gained a son-in-law, but two wonderful
grandchildren, Rodney and Aila. It truely is a wonderful thing.
Frank Reid

Congratulations grampa.

It is the greatest - better even than your own kids
Ours live on our property and we love them a lot! but There are times its
wonderful to send them home to their parents

Fred
Old July 12th, 2009, 05:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Jul 12, 6:27*am, Frank Reid © 2008 wrote:
And a father-in-law. *Today, my beautiful daughter was a blushing
bride. *I not onlyh gained a son-in-law, but two wonderful
grandchildren, Rodney and Aila. *It truely is a wonderful thing.
Frank Reid

And you get to teach the little ones how to fish!

While I'm here in Sweden for a month, SWMBO is with the grandkids. The
oldest one (Luca, 3 1/2) keeps asking 'Where is Grampa Myron?' and she
tells him I'm fishing. So she just called and put him on the phone,
and all he could talk about was me taking him fishing so he could
catch some fish and eat them.

I'm looking forward to the next 15 years.... :-)

--riverman
Old July 12th, 2009, 07:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

wrote:

And a father-in-law. Today, my beautiful daughter was a blushing
bride. I not onlyh gained a son-in-law, but two wonderful
grandchildren, Rodney and Aila. It truely is a wonderful thing.
Frank Reid

Congrats, Granpa. You will enjoy them so much more than you did your
own kids. My oldest got married to a wonderful woman yesterday, so I
hope a great-grandfather role is not too far away.

Old July 12th, 2009, 08:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Bill Grey

In message
,
Frank Reid © 2008 writes
And a father-in-law. Today, my beautiful daughter was a blushing
bride. I not onlyh gained a son-in-law, but two wonderful
grandchildren, Rodney and Aila. It truely is a wonderful thing.
Frank Reid

Congratulations Frank.

Tread carefully and enjoy your family.
--