Small Fall Brown

Old November 16th, 2006, 03:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Peter A. Collin

Default Small Fall Brown

Old November 16th, 2006, 10:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Tim J.

Peter A. Collin typed:

Did you use your macro lens? ;-) Nice fish, Peter.
--
TL,
Tim

Old November 17th, 2006, 04:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Peter A. Collin wrote:

damn...that might be a woman's definition of small, but my trout are
really, really miniscule in comparison. excellent specimen and whale of
a trout. g

jeff
Old November 17th, 2006, 04:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeffc

Beauty. The trout doesn't look small, but the rod looks a little big :-)

Old November 17th, 2006, 09:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Peter A. Collin

jeff wrote:
Peter A. Collin wrote:

damn...that might be a woman's definition of small, but my trout are
really, really miniscule in comparison. excellent specimen and whale of
a trout. g

jeff

In the context of Lake Ontario trout, it is a tiny one. It weighed 2.5
to 3 pounds. They used to average 6 to 8 pounds.

Pete
Old November 17th, 2006, 09:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Ken Fortenberry

Peter A. Collin wrote:

In the context of Lake Ontario trout, it is a tiny one. It weighed 2.5
to 3 pounds. They used to average 6 to 8 pounds.

I noticed the hooked jaw, did you catch him in Lake Ontario
or in a tributary on his way to spawn ?

Nice fish in any case.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old November 17th, 2006, 11:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Peter A. Collin

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Peter A. Collin wrote:

In the context of Lake Ontario trout, it is a tiny one. It weighed
2.5 to 3 pounds. They used to average 6 to 8 pounds.

I noticed the hooked jaw, did you catch him in Lake Ontario
or in a tributary on his way to spawn ?

Nice fish in any case.

in a trib. Genereally they are silvery when you get them in the lake.

Pete