OT Lying ****-weasel

Old January 15th, 2004, 02:13 PM
Charlie Choc

Default OT Lying ****-weasel

On 15 Jan 2004 05:21:39 -0800, (Ken
Fortenberry) wrote:

No, I rather enjoy poking holes in pompous gasbags.

Talk about self gratification...
--
Charlie...
Old January 16th, 2004, 02:30 AM
asadi

designated drivers are always welcome....

john

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"asadi" wrote in message
Yeah, well that's easy for 'you' to just sit there and 'say' Wolfgang, I

on
the other hand have no idea what this thread is about ..

Ain't no thang....no one does.

By the way, I found......well, actually, Becky found.....the pictures of

you
and the baby deer about a week ago! The bad news is I seem to have
misplaced them again.

But, they'll turn up again, sometime soon!

Meanwhile, you going to Penn's this year? I thought it might be a good

idea
I were the first to tour the new Dayton Fly Fishing Freak Museum and then
maybe ride shotgun with you......um.....just to keep track of any parts

that
fall off en route. Whattaya think?

Wolfgang

Old January 16th, 2004, 01:55 PM
Wolfgang

"asadi" wrote in message
designated drivers are always welcome....

Cool. I'll be in touch.

Wolfgang