Terrorists on ROFF?

Old October 23rd, 2004, 05:36 AM
rw

Default Terrorists on ROFF?

Wolfgang wrote:

Actually, my assertion is that you don't know ****......period.

What kind of fool would argue with you?

Your kind of FOOL. Q.E.D.

Old October 23rd, 2004, 04:01 PM
Wolfgang

"rw" wrote in message
m...
Wolfgang wrote:

Actually, my assertion is that you don't know ****......period.

What kind of fool would argue with you?

Your kind of FOOL. Q.E.D.

Oh? Did you think I was arguing with Davie?

Wolfgang

Old October 23rd, 2004, 04:09 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Wolfgang wrote:
"rw" wrote:
Wolfgang wrote:
Actually, my assertion is that you don't know ****......period.

What kind of fool would argue with you?

Your kind of FOOL. Q.E.D.

Oh? Did you think I was arguing with Davie?

Boring. The little jerk's only been back a week and
already his nastiness has become tedious.

Go ahead and give him hell Uncle Wayno, nasty is bad
enough but boring is unforgivable.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old October 23rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
Wolfgang

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
. com...
Wolfgang wrote:
"rw" wrote:
Wolfgang wrote:
Actually, my assertion is that you don't know ****......period.

What kind of fool would argue with you?

Your kind of FOOL. Q.E.D.

Oh? Did you think I was arguing with Davie?

Boring. The little jerk's only been back a week and
already his nastiness has become tedious.

Go ahead and give him hell Uncle Wayno, nasty is bad
enough but boring is unforgivable.

One struggles to maintain a suitable humility in the face of fans so ardent
that they greedily lap up what bores them.

Wolfgang
who, it must be admitted, harbors no great objection to such adoration.

Old October 24th, 2004, 12:44 AM
Lazarus Cooke

In article , David
Snedeker wrote:

Jesus was an itinerant backwoods Jewish
preacher serving mostly illiterate farmers and herders, with a simplified
moral code adapted for people living close to the bone. He was one of a
fairly common breed. He came to town and raised hell in the Temple and was
crucified that year as the regular sacrificial example to other hell
raisers. The Romans crucified backwoods Jewish preachers before Jesus and
they crucified backwoods Jewish hellraisers after Jesus.

I find this an exceptionally clear view of who Jesus was, but i'd
disagree a bit with the following:
Paul beat it out of town and worked up his own Jesus shtick which caught on
among the lesser educated Jews who frequented the mostly social gatherings
in the temples of the Northern Med. This simplified Judaism, minus the
scholastic hair splitting of the rabbinical class, became a popular sect
among the Jewish Diaspora of traders and craftsman.

I think you underemphasize Paul's obsession with Greek/ middle-eastern
cults, totally at odds with Jesus's simple Judaism.

.. But otherwise, everything in your post is blindingly obvious to
anyone who bothers to pick up the new testament and read it through,
with no-one whispering in their ear.

--
Remover the rock from the email address