Website

Old August 22nd, 2007, 01:00 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

Default Website

"BJ Conner"
The guy really needs to go somewhere he could catch fish. He's been
offer at least two trips over here to participate in a clave but I
guess didn't want to fish with us mortals. I would be willing to
contribute, but is there anyone in roff we could trust to hold the
money?

I'll hold it....money ain't all that important to me.....

Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 21 Aug, 21:16, BJ Conner wrote:
On Aug 21, 10:47 am, Ken Fortenberry

wrote:
Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Mike wrote:
http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/
What a surprising development, in the short span of
one week your email went from a flood of appreciation
and gratitude to a flood of insults and denigration.
So who do you think is responsible for this amazing
reversal of floods ?
MI5...
All references to the flood of insulting and denigrating
emails have been removed from the farewell web page. Some
lies are too preposterous to publish even for Connor.

His Loony Mikeness still insists that some of you nasty
characters have been following him around the internet.
What a kook.

Ignorant scum.

You have, over the years, contributed much to roff but it
is not sufficient for you to participate in and contribute
to roff, you must be acknowledged as the final word and
foremost authority. If you could ever learn to accept you
are not the last word in fly fishing and that some people
believe a few of your notions go beyond iconoclastic and
border on the goofy you wouldn't have to stomp out of here
in a haughty snit on a regular basis.

--
Ken Fortenberry- Hide quoted text -

The guy really needs to go somewhere he could catch fish. He's been
offer at least two trips over here to participate in a clave but I
guess didn't want to fish with us mortals. I would be willing to
contribute, but is there anyone in roff we could trust to hold the
money?

You really are a most remarkable phenomenon. I would not take money
from ignorant scum, nor from anybody else. I would rather starve than
do so. As I already told you, I donīt fish with assholes, and I would
not fish with anybody form this group, even if I was offered money to
do so.

Why donīt you find something else to whine about?

MC

http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/index.html

Old August 22nd, 2007, 02:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

You know man,

I reallly want to fish w you

I would pay thiousand odf $$ to have the privelege of doing so.
To have your knowledge avaiilable would be wonderful

I understand also that you are a real HUNK of a man!

Fred
Old August 22nd, 2007, 03:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 21 Aug, 19:07, "JT" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 21 Aug, 15:34, Ken Fortenberry
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Mike wrote:
http://www.mike-connor.homepage.t-online.de/

What a surprising development, in the short span of
one week your email went from a flood of appreciation
and gratitude to a flood of insults and denigration.

So who do you think is responsible for this amazing
reversal of floods ?

MI5...

All references to the flood of insulting and denigrating
emails have been removed from the farewell web page. Some
lies are too preposterous to publish even for Connor.

His Loony Mikeness still insists that some of you nasty
characters have been following him around the internet.
What a kook.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Ignorant scum.

MC

As a bystander, it appears that you are the ignorant one Mike. You have
become a very bitter old man. Did the young gal you were bragging about
several months ago finally kick you to the curb? Someone been ****ing in
your wheaties every morning for the last couple year? You act as if what you
type is the all mighty truth and there are no other opinions on a topic. By
acting the way you have, this has become a play ground in which you are the
small kid getting picked at and the name you have been coined with by Ken
only seems fitting. You really do seem a bit loony...

I have enjoyed your stories and tips over the last several years, however
your attitude and the way you have conducted yourself of late have greatly
over shadowed any intellect you have regarding fly-fishing.

HTH,
JT

Well well, another lovely post. At the time, I was very happy, and it
just seemed a nice thing to share. Unfortunately her visa ran out, and
neither of us had enough money to do anything about it. Various
circumstances have not really been kind to me of late.

Now Iīm sure that information makes you very happy indeed.

Every time I read something like this from a mean spirited scumbag,
who apparently revels in other peopleīs misfortunes, I am bound to
wonder what other people think of it. I have no way of knowing of
course, but I assume they make a note to avoid having any contact with
you. It must be a real riot living with you people, or having
personal contact at all, if your on-line personae are anything to go
by.

I donīt eat wheaties, I donīt even know what they are, and if anybody
ever ****ed in what I do eat, he would regret it bitterly.

I wish you a very pleasant day, perhaps you can find a nice road
accident somewhere, and watch somebody bleeding to death?

MC

Old August 22nd, 2007, 04:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mike[_6_]

On 21 Aug, 19:47, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:
Mike wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Mike wrote:
[...]

Well, you have not contributed much at all, apart from abuse, and
generally being an asshole. You keep repeating this crap, and like
all constantly repeated propaganda it works, even on people who should
have more sense.

You are merely a piece of ignorant scum, and regardless of what you or
Dean or any of the other scum write about me or anybody else, you can
īt change that.

I suppose it rankles? Explains a lot as well, but does not excuse it.

Old August 22nd, 2007, 05:25 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Add more gin...please...

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:37:56 -0700, Mike
wrote:

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
Mike wrote:
[...]

Perhaps you should have paid more attention to her Amex...

and neither of us had enough money to do anything about it.

Well, shoot, Fred offered THOUSANDS...

Various circumstances have not really been kind to me of late.

Oooh...a bad hair day AND caught goosestepping crotchless...

Now Iīm sure that information makes you very happy indeed.

Every time I read something like this from a mean spirited scumbag,
who apparently revels in other peopleīs misfortunes, I am bound to
wonder what other people think of it.

And in an ironic turn...

I have no way of knowing of course,

AHA!!

but I assume they make a note to avoid having any contact with
you. It must be a real riot living with you people, or having
personal contact at all, if your on-line personae are anything to go
by.

Uh-oh...when you "assume" you make an "ass" out of "u" and...well,
"u"...

I donīt eat wheaties, I donīt even know what they are, and if anybody
ever ****ed in what I do eat, he would regret it bitterly.

Lemmee guess - you'd call the Chamber of Commerce on them forthwith...

I wish you a very pleasant day, perhaps you can find a nice road
accident somewhere, and watch somebody bleeding to death?

Gawd, it's Hogarth-meets-Dickens...IOW, painted fiction...I must say,
I'm disappointed...no nuns forcing you to lick out toilets or to consume
wormy bread, no orphan superheroes, or anything...could you not have had
your heroine kidnapped by the drooling lackeys of a sadistic, debauched
nobleman or something?

Da Bobster
Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:09:53 -0700, Mike
wrote:

Ignorant scum.

Wolfie?

Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:09:53 -0700, Mike
wrote:

Ignorant scum.

Wolfie?

This thread is nothing if not entertaining ! thanks for the humor !

Edmond Dantes

Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:38 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

It is pretty funny
It's a sick comedy.
Do you think thats why Ameracans watch Jerry Springer?
Same stuff.

It is sad but it is funny.

Fred