Barack Obama picks a fight .......

Old January 25th, 2009, 09:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

Default Barack Obama picks a fight .......

let's see...i have known rush for 20 something years...and hussein
obama for 12 months.....hummm......btw, is that true opra is trying to
steal hussein from michelle?........i see she just moved in down the
street from the white house.......

----------------news snip----------------------
Barack Obama is on a collision course with his critics after picking a
fight with Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential conservative
commentator.

By Tim Shipman in Washington
Last Updated: 5:09PM GMT 25 Jan 2009

Previous1 of 2 ImagesNext
US President Barack Obama during a bi-partisian meeting with members
of Congress including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (L) Photo:
GETTY
Rush Limbaugh Photo: GETTY
Mr Obama has told Republicans in Washington to stop listening to the
right-wing talk show host Rush Limbaugh, risking a new culture war
with conservative voters.

His exhortation came as he enraged other Republicans by reversing
George W Bush's ban on funding international aid to charities that
perform or provide information about abortions.

After less than a week in office, Mr Obama's presidency is already
encountering the very partisan bickering he had pledged to stamp out
during his first 100 days.

He faces mounting criticism over his $825 billion economic stimulus
plan, from Republican leaders who say the legislation has been drawn
up without the input which Mr Obama had promised to allow them.
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:03 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

rush says

There are two things going on here. One prong of the Great Unifier's
plan is to isolate
elected Republicans from their voters and supporters by making the
argument about
me and not about his plan. He is hoping that these Republicans will
also publicly
denounce me and thus marginalize me. And who knows? Are ideological
and philosophical
ties enough to keep the GOP loyal to their voters? Meanwhile, the
effort to foist all blame
for this mess on the private sector continues unabated when most of
the blame for this
current debacle can be laid at the feet of the Congress and a couple
of former presidents.
And there is a strategic reason for this.
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Larry L

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote

let's see...i have known rush for 20 something years...

and if he could see the hate you reek and feel the fear that is so palatable
in your words here on ROFF, I'm sure Rush would be very proud of his effect
on you. He is a saleman of fear and hate, and you are a damn good
customer.

Old January 25th, 2009, 11:45 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Larry L

"Larry L" wrote

palatable

but meant

palpable

****ing spellcheck G ( and it's careless user ;-)

Old January 25th, 2009, 11:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
rush says:
"I'm a two-bit dope fiend with **** for brains. Only
a complete moron would take anything I say seriously.
I'll be the death of the GOP, at the rate I'm going,
reducing that once-proud party to a wasteland of
angry white guys, looking for someone to blame, and
trying to advance an agenda of hate and fear. Still so
long as it makes me money to pay for Oxycontins, it's
all good! Bwahahahahaha!!!!"

....or something to that effect.
Tom

Old January 26th, 2009, 12:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Tom Littleton wrote:

...or something to that effect.

Limbaugh is doing a fantastic job of destroying whatever chances
the GOP has for leadership in the foreseeable future. If progressives
were smart they'd all chip in to keep him on the air and stoked with
hillbilly heroin. That whole Limbaugh/Sarah Palin/beancounter fringe
is in foamy-mouthed meltdown mode. Just step back and enjoy that
most welcome train wreck.

Palin 2012, yeah baby, where do I send my donations ? ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old January 26th, 2009, 02:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 13:07:40 -0800 (PST), "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:

let's see...i have known rush for 20 something years...

Nice troll...about the only thing remotely involving politics Al Franken has
ever gotten right was about Rush Limpdick...obviously, he didn't think of it
first (or even 12,365th), but he was right, nonetheless. And if Obama knocked
the big fat idiot smooth ****ing out, I'd consider his term off to a pretty good
start...of course, if he gave Franken a pop in the chops, that'd be a good
thing, too...

Sheesh,
Old January 26th, 2009, 03:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

hussein obama is now a war criminal, right?

----------------------news
snip--------------------------------------------
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) - President Hamid Karzai condemned a
U.S. operation he said killed 16 Afghan civilians, while hundreds of
villagers denounced the American military during an angry
demonstration
Sunday.

Old January 26th, 2009, 04:15 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 19:42:32 -0800 (PST), "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:

hussein obama is now a war criminal, right?

----------------------news
snip--------------------------------------------
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) - President Hamid Karzai condemned a
U.S. operation he said killed 16 Afghan civilians, while hundreds of
villagers denounced the American military during an angry
demonstration
Sunday.

If he is, Bush is, if he isn't, Bush isn't - IOW, no, he isn't. I'm going to
take a wild guess and say that you would have rather had McCain as opposed to
Obama. Yes? If so, try to have at least some semblance of the graciousness of
your preferred candidate...IOW, try to be at least a semblance of a man...hell,
normally, it's the politicians that are lacking, not the other way around.

And don't presume I'm some Rush-listening GOP-or-the-highway Bush supporter -
I'm not.

HTH,
Old January 26th, 2009, 06:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

On 25-Jan-2009, "Larry L" wrote:

et's see...i have known rush for 20 something years...

and if he could see the hate you reek and feel the fear that is so
palatable
in your words here on ROFF, I'm sure Rush would be very proud of his
effect
on you. He is a saleman of fear and hate, and you are a damn good
customer.

No Beancounter is just another flaming patriotic asshole!

Fred