OT Tar Heel Football

Old September 6th, 2006, 03:07 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Default OT Tar Heel Football

Go here and watch an absolutely amazing video of football action.

http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/w...ccer-body.html

Which just goes to show the best football played in Chapel Hill
is played by girls in shorts.

The Illini football team goes on the road to Rutgers on Saturday
to take on the Scarlet Knights in a game televised on ESPN2. Both
Illinois and Rutgers are 1-0 but neither of them played a team of
any consequence. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 6th, 2006, 03:31 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote

Which just goes to show the best football played in Chapel Hill
is played by girls in shorts.

The Illini football team goes on the road to Rutgers on Saturday
to take on the Scarlet Knights in a game televised on ESPN2. Both
Illinois and Rutgers are 1-0 but neither of them played a team of
any consequence. ;-)

you talk like a man who wants to go for a trifecta in lost bottles...
and i will take rutgers and the line against the orangettes for a pint
of each bettors choice.

you in?

yfitons
wayno

Old September 6th, 2006, 05:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Wayne Harrison wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
Which just goes to show the best football played in Chapel Hill
is played by girls in shorts.

The Illini football team goes on the road to Rutgers on Saturday
to take on the Scarlet Knights in a game televised on ESPN2. Both
Illinois and Rutgers are 1-0 but neither of them played a team of
any consequence. ;-)

you talk like a man who wants to go for a trifecta in lost bottles...
and i will take rutgers and the line against the orangettes for a pint
of each bettors choice.

you in?

yfitons
wayno

Sure, why not. You never show up in Bryson City to collect anyway.
The line on Illinois- Rutgers varies from 10.5 to 13.5. Go he

http://chicagosports.sportsdirectinc...dds/ncaaf.aspx

and pick your bookie, or we could just declare Rutgers an 11 point
favorite. The Tar Heels are 10 point favorites over Akron ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 6th, 2006, 05:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote

you in?

yfitons
wayno

Sure, why not. You never show up in Bryson City to collect anyway.

careful. this october you will surely find me in swain/graham county.

we could just declare Rutgers an 11 point
favorite. The Tar Heels are 10 point favorites over Akron ?

the illini and 11 is ok. the heels are about 12 point dogs at home to
virginia tech.

on?

yfitons
wayno

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old September 6th, 2006, 06:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Wayne Harrison wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote

you in?

yfitons
wayno

Sure, why not. You never show up in Bryson City to collect anyway.

careful. this october you will surely find me in swain/graham county.

we could just declare Rutgers an 11 point
favorite. The Tar Heels are 10 point favorites over Akron ?

the illini and 11 is ok. the heels are about 12 point dogs at home to
virginia tech.

on?

Yep, it's a bet.

Where you stayin' this October ?

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 6th, 2006, 07:01 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote

Where you stayin' this October ?

will make that determination within the next week or so. probably at
almond boat dock, but possibly in stecoah or robbinsville, depending on the
location of most planned fishing.

Old September 9th, 2006, 08:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Wayne Harrison wrote:

the illini and 11 is ok. ...

on?

Good grief. We suck. The conventional wisdom about Zook
is right on the money; honest, hard-working, one of the
best recruiters in the recruiting business, can't coach
a lick. An I'd add; can't coach half a lick. Fer cryin'
out loud the Frightened Illini can't even friggin' PUNT.
The one thing that collection of morons is gonna have to
do more often than anything else is ****in' PUNT and they
can't even do that !

If this guy Zook is gonna insist on bringing so-called
student-athletes with double-digit IQs to Illinois he
should seek help from the Special Ed Department in coaching
them.

--
Ken Fortenberry - disgusted in Chambana
Old September 10th, 2006, 05:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
. ..
Go here and watch an absolutely amazing video of football action.

http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/w...ccer-body.html

Which just goes to show the best football played in Chapel Hill
is played by girls in shorts.

Wow, that opening kickoff goal is stunning! A FG 4 seconds into the
match...when did a men's team do that?

-riverman