Ebay

Old December 7th, 2008, 12:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
BIG FISH 2006

Default Ebay

Has anyone here tried selling any fishing lures on Ebay? I make a nice
lure and was thinking about selling.

Old December 7th, 2008, 03:46 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers.com

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
Has anyone here tried selling any fishing lures on Ebay? I make a nice
lure and was thinking about selling.

Why not? People sell Corn Flakes in odd shapes, one guy even sold his soul!
If those sell, there's not a reason in the world why you couldn't sell
lures.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old December 7th, 2008, 01:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Mike Getz

eBay is a good place to try if you're selling something. They make it easy
for you to get a "storefront" so you don't have to rely on the auction part
of their site. Most important thing is getting good feedback, this will
either get you or lose you business. Feed back is their buyer rating
system.

If you'd like to send an eBay question directly to me I'd be happy to answer
them for you. I have almost 400 buy and sells and a 100% positive feedback
and I'm involved with another seller with over 20k sold in a year, 20-40
items each week adds up.

Mike

Old December 7th, 2008, 07:26 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Bob La Londe

"BIG FISH 2006" wrote in message
Has anyone here tried selling any fishing lures on Ebay? I make a nice
lure and was thinking about selling.

Sure, Dwayne Batey sells his custom painted lures there, and lots of others
sell custom as well as production stuff on Ebay.

Old December 10th, 2008, 11:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
BIG FISH 2006

Hey Mike,
I want to know more about selling on ebay, please email me your addy.

Old January 5th, 2009, 09:49 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
dan

On Dec 6 2008, 7:23*pm, (BIG FISH 2006) wrote:
Has anyone here tried selling any fishing lures on Ebay? I make a nice
lure and was thinking about selling.

If you are thinking about ebay, you might want to also consider
selling online thru Amazon.com, they currently have over 4000 lures
online. My suggestion is to put care into the product description
information you create, especially the keywords, and making yourself
unique. You may want to look into spending a small amount on
advertising your brand and getting it noticed by search engines,
regardless of whether you do ebay, or amazon, or both.

dan
http://myfishingplaces.com