Congrats To John Kerr (Jr)

Old December 16th, 2003, 06:44 PM
go-bassn

Default Congrats To John Kerr (Jr)

For winning the US Open, and having a very modest father

Warren

Old December 16th, 2003, 08:54 PM
firstname lastname

Warren,
Would this be the same John Kerr that the John Kerr Reservoir (aka
Buggs Island) is named after? Good to see you're still alive buddy.
``
Jack Dalzell
www.jdbass.com under construction
www.Outdoorfrontiers.com
```

Old December 16th, 2003, 11:16 PM
John Kerr

Warren, actually I am "bursting" with pride...my son is absolutely one
of the neatest kids around, who worked hader that you can imagine to get
where he is. He walked the shore line of every lake in the area when
they were at winter pool, photographing all the cover...thousands of
pictures, then made a mosaic of them for each lake. Later he charted the
bottoms, then put together his own lake profile. Then he tested the
completed info, recorded all results, and designed different paterns for
all possible scenarios. He is constantly designing his own baits, and
testing them for hours on end! In short, he works extremely hard at his
"trade", and still works full time at his other job! (that maybe
unnecessary soon) grin.
Thanks for the opportunity to "sound off" g!
JK

Old December 17th, 2003, 01:20 AM
go-bassn

Holy Cow JD! Great to see ya still lurking buddy! Too bad John couldn't
make it to Oneida. Give me a buzz when you're bored pal.

Warren
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com

Old December 17th, 2003, 02:15 AM
Craig

Ditto on the congrats!

--
Craig Baugher

Old December 18th, 2003, 12:21 AM
RGarri7470

actually I am "bursting" with pride...my son is absolutely one
of the neatest kids (John Kerr)

Takes after his daddy I bet!
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old December 18th, 2003, 02:26 AM
John Kerr

Default Congrats To John Kerr (Jr)(Got me started :)

John called last night to tell me that him and Mike Long just won the
WON Team tournament, pus they got big fish to boot!

O.K., back to being "modest"....but proud g!
JK