John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

Old October 26th, 2004, 03:45 PM
mhood

Default John Kerry hates fishing ! ! !

excuse me there Jerry.... "sand BASS" ;-)

mhood

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote:

Not a Bass even mentioned.

"Jeff Durham" wrote in message
"mhood" wrote in message
While Bush was the gov of Texas, he went on a dove hunt in South Texas

for
one of his NRA photo ops. He actually shot a kill-deer (a big $250

no-no
in these parts) he mistook for a dove. I've done a lot of dove hunting

in
my life but I can't understand how a "sportsman" could possibly mistake

kill-deer for a dove. It is, however, easy to understand how he could
afford the $250 fine. Gotta wonder if he can tell a crappie from a sand
bass ;-)

I have seen several hunters mistake a kill deer for a dove. In fact, just
this past season, I saw a hunter blast one out of the sky. It came down
middle of the field veered off, and then came back over a hunter's head

who
did not see it come down the field in the first place. He then proceeded

take it. It was wrong, but I can certainly see how it could happen. Any
one that makes the claim that they have not made a mistake (or will) is

full
of it. The real thing is did you learn from it.

John Kerry is no friend to hunters or gun owners no matter how many
photo-ops this flop-flipper does.

Jeff

Old October 26th, 2004, 05:05 PM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

I can't wait for the elections to end, maybe then we'll stop hearing
everyone's opinion on politics in a bass fishing NG, and every other NG. Why
not start a new NG called Alt.Binaries.Politics? I view politics like
religion, I respect your opinion, but please don't knock on my door and try
to shove your opinion down my throat. Sorry about the rant, but enough
already!

Old October 26th, 2004, 05:09 PM
mhood

OK already!!! Cloaking device activated....back to lurking. You guys are fun
to watch...from a distance.

Old October 26th, 2004, 06:57 PM
Jeff Durham

"Jerry Barton (NervisRek)" wrote in message
I can't wait for the elections to end, maybe then we'll stop hearing
everyone's opinion on politics in a bass fishing NG, and every other NG.
Why
not start a new NG called Alt.Binaries.Politics? I view politics like
religion, I respect your opinion, but please don't knock on my door and
try
to shove your opinion down my throat. Sorry about the rant, but enough
already!

I am with you on looking forward to November 3, but unfortunately it will
not be over by November 3. Bush will win and the democrats will begin the
courtroom lawsuits. It is going to be a long November. I'll just have to
spend my time hunting and fishing then and stay away from the talking heads
on TV.

Jeff

Old October 26th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Shawn

Lawsuits ..... like the Republicans had to do in 2000 to gain the Whitehouse
?

Why would sportsmen vote for Bush, anyways ? Bush is anti-environment.
Pollute the air, pollute the water, destroy wildlife refuges drilling for
oil. Back out of Kyoto. Dismantle the EPA from the inside. People focus
too much on one issue like a candidates "stand" on gun ownership and forget
that electing someone who has no regard for wild places will ultimately do
more to destroy our ability to hunt and fish than banning fully automatic
rifles or restricting clip size to 10 shots and less. I've killed over 25
deer in my life - all with a single shot, as I only hunt muzzleloader
season. Who needs 10 more shots to kill a deer ? How are we going to enjoy
bass fishing when corporate polluters are ignored by this administration ?

Some people can't see the trees for the forest ......... That's enough from
me.