Thanks to ROFB, from SWL

Old December 26th, 2004, 12:20 AM
Bob La Londe

Default Thanks to ROFB, from SWL

I for one plan to take advantage of this offer and stock up on a few colors
and sizes that I particularly like.

--
Spinner Baits Tips & Tricks Contest
featuring

** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

"Bob Rickard" wrote in message
m...
I normally would keep quiet here, but if you bother to look, you will see
that these prices are BELOW OUR COST! Secret Weapon makes less than zero
here! Is losing money to a very limited group of people what "Spamming"
means?

Yes, that did take some nerve on Joe's part to lose some money as a

special
Christmas thanks to some very special friends, those of you at ROFB, but

he
is truly a class guy. To blindly strike out with stupid accusations like

you
both did took no class at all. Enough said.

Merry Christmas anyway.

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
news
Joe Haubenreich wrote:
Merry Christmas ...

Merry Christmas my lily-white ass, this is SPAM !!

You've got a lot of nerve SPAMming a newsgroup on
Christmas Day.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 26th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Bob Rickard wrote:
I normally would keep quiet here, but if you bother to look, you will see
that these prices are BELOW OUR COST! Secret Weapon makes less than zero
here! Is losing money to a very limited group of people what "Spamming"
means?

Yes, that did take some nerve on Joe's part to lose some money as a special
Christmas thanks to some very special friends, those of you at ROFB, but he
is truly a class guy. To blindly strike out with stupid accusations like you
both did took no class at all. Enough said.

Merry Christmas anyway.

And the Joy of the Season and Happy Holidays to you and yours Bob.

But it *is* SPAM. Even if you were giving them away and paying the
shipping it would be SPAM.

How many times must it be explained here ? This place, this ROFB,
has value because it's a trusted source of non-commercial and
unbiased information. If people start advertising here, even the
"good guys", this place is diminished. Think of the glossy free
mags that are given away at bait shops. You know, the ones where
the vendor that buys the fanciest full-page ad gets the glowing
gear reviews. That's what ROFB will be if SPAM becomes the norm.

I may, as you say, have no class, but I will be more than happy
to toss your old butt out of my canoe come springtime. ;-)

And thanks for the email Joe, you know where I'm coming from.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old December 26th, 2004, 02:09 AM
RGarri7470

Thanks Joe, great offer. And thanks to Secret Weapon for the support of ROFB.
I am sure some will get their panties in a wad saying this is spam, but ignore
them.

Weird, the first post here tonight when I logged in was "HOW TO TURN £3 INTO
£10,000 USING PAYPA" - wonder if the same folks that get so upset about spam
will respond to this one, too.

I will post this one last time - if you don't like a post, ignore it. Don't
feed the trolls and don't try to stir up folks here just to see what they will
say.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old December 26th, 2004, 03:00 AM
RATMAN

Joe Haubenreich (at dot) wrote:
Merry Christmas from Bob, Charles, Joe, and all the folks at Secret

Weapon
Lures. Maybe we can help make the waning days of this season a little
merrier, and brighten up your new year as well.

From the ranks of ROFB came our first field testers, prostaffers, and
customers. A number of you have promoted us with your fishing buddies

and
your local tackle shop dealers, and we really appreciate it. To give
something back, we've sponsored several events ROFB Classics and host

its
Web site as well. Now, we'd like to do something for individual

members.

Through December 2, we're offering VIP pricing, normally for

prostaffers
only, to ROFB members. To take us up on this offer, go to
http://secretweaponlures.com, and click the "ProStaff" button under

"Login"
in the top menu.

User Name: rofb
Password: blackbass

Happy holidays.... and good fishing!

Bob Rickard (founder, Secret Weapon Lures)
Joe Haubenreich
Charles Summers

Old December 26th, 2004, 06:19 AM
Henry Hefner

Joe Haubenreich wrote:
Merry Christmas from Bob, Charles, Joe, and all the folks at Secret Weapon
Lures. Maybe we can help make the waning days of this season a little
merrier, and brighten up your new year as well.

From the ranks of ROFB came our first field testers, prostaffers, and
customers. A number of you have promoted us with your fishing buddies and
your local tackle shop dealers, and we really appreciate it. To give
something back, we've sponsored several events ROFB Classics and host its
Web site as well. Now, we'd like to do something for individual members.

Through December 2, we're offering VIP pricing, normally for prostaffers
only, to ROFB members. To take us up on this offer, go to
http://secretweaponlures.com, and click the "ProStaff" button under "Login"
in the top menu.

User Name: rofb
Password: blackbass

Happy holidays.... and good fishing!

Bob Rickard (founder, Secret Weapon Lures)
Joe Haubenreich
Charles Summers

Thank you for the offer, I just placed an order. I just got a new
digital camera for Christmas, so I hope I'll be on your braggin' board soon.

Old December 26th, 2004, 07:28 AM
Marty

"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message ...
Through December 2, we're offering VIP pricing, normally for prostaffers
only, to ROFB members. To take us up on this offer, go to
http://secretweaponlures.com, and click the "ProStaff" button under

"Login"
in the top menu.

I assume that "through" date is Jan. 2.

Now, I'm a computer dummy. I clicked the "ProStaff" button, did the logging
in, then clicked "Online store" and saw no pictures or prices, only a bunch
of "Select model" and "Add to cart" stuff on the right.

???????????

Old December 26th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Ken Blevins

Joe. I would like to take advantage of this offer but when I open the
page all I get are symbols and a few numbers randomly scattered at the
beginning . This sounds like a good deal and I'd hate to miss out on it.
Thanks for your time
Ken Blevins
PS If your offer is spam then its my kind of spam

"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message ...
Merry Christmas from Bob, Charles, Joe, and all the folks at Secret Weapon
Lures. Maybe we can help make the waning days of this season a little
merrier, and brighten up your new year as well.

From the ranks of ROFB came our first field testers, prostaffers, and