Thanks to ROFB, from SWL

Old December 29th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Charles Summers

Hey... I need a crash course in playing the guitar. My kids got'em for
Christmas, and I don't have a clue.

"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message ...
Sounds good, Rob. I'll even put on some fresh strings on my fiddles at the
same time I put new line on my reels for the Mid-Tenn Classic. See you

then!

Joe
______________
"Rob Storm" wrote in message
Hey Bob, Charles, and Joe -- Merry Christmas guys, even if I'm a few days
late
here. I'm sure going to visit the website and stock up. As you know I'm

real fan --.I'm still using some of the original prototypes from years and
years ago before the bait had a name. Hope to see you at Center Hill this
year. Joe, if you'll bring your fiddle, I'll bring a guitar and a couple

of
french harps.

Family, Friends, Fishing,
Rob Storm
http://stormsrestaurants.com

Old December 30th, 2004, 02:30 AM
Charles B. Summers

Not the drum set! Bradley thinks he's Toby Keith now, so the guitar it is...
LOL

He had a fishing pole on his list, but Santa couldn't top the All Pro that
Joe bought him earlier this year. I doubt that he'd use a different one
anyway. Joe become almost an idol to the kid. Yup, he's pretty proud of his
rod and reel.

Old December 30th, 2004, 03:59 AM
RGarri7470

I spend
quite a bit of time going into brush and trees to retrieve a lure..sometimes
not my own. From: "alwaysfishking"

I carry a folding saw in my boat - keeps me from having to climb trees! I can
get my lure back and make new cover all in one effort.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old December 30th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Henry Hefner

Henry Hefner wrote:
Joe Haubenreich wrote:

Merry Christmas from Bob, Charles, Joe, and all the folks at Secret
Weapon
Lures. Maybe we can help make the waning days of this season a little
merrier, and brighten up your new year as well.

From the ranks of ROFB came our first field testers, prostaffers, and
customers. A number of you have promoted us with your fishing buddies and
your local tackle shop dealers, and we really appreciate it. To give
something back, we've sponsored several events ROFB Classics and host its
Web site as well. Now, we'd like to do something for individual members.

Through January 2, we're offering VIP pricing, normally for prostaffers
only, to ROFB members. To take us up on this offer, go to
http://secretweaponlures.com, and click the "ProStaff" button under
"Login"
in the top menu.

User Name: rofb
Password: blackbass

Happy holidays.... and good fishing!

Bob Rickard (founder, Secret Weapon Lures)
Joe Haubenreich
Charles Summers

Thank you for the offer, I just placed an order. I just got a new
digital camera for Christmas, so I hope I'll be on your braggin' board
soon.

Received my lures today, I have to say I expected it to take longer,
since I ordered on a holiday weekend. This is my first real look at
them, and I'm impressed with the quality. I am usually wary of product
photos, knowing how easy it is to touch one up, and knowing that most
put special care into the one bait that gets shown, but except for the
reflected "sunset on the lake" on the blades, mine look every bit as
good as the one pictured. I intend to see that refection soon, though.

THANKS!
Old December 30th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Bob La Londe

"RGarri7470" wrote in message
I spend
quite a bit of time going into brush and trees to retrieve a

lure..sometimes
not my own. From: "alwaysfishking"

I carry a folding saw in my boat - keeps me from having to climb trees! I

can
get my lure back and make new cover all in one effort.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Hand loppers are common gear in a boat around here. Mac McDermot (President
of Desert Bass) keeps a pair in a pouch on his pedestal seat right next to
his needle nose pliers.

--
Spinner Baits Tips & Tricks Contest
featuring

** Public Fishing and Boating Forums
** www.YumaBassMan.com

Old December 30th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Brad Coovert

Thanks for the offer Joe.

BTW - Next time, just point me to your sale via email and I'll post the info
here. There's nothing wrong with posting info here about a lure sale I found
online. :-)

Brad Coovert
Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
http://www.greenfieldbassmasters.com
Esox Rods - Hand Made In The USA
"For The Toughest Fishing Around"