Western Conclave

Old March 5th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Warren

Default Western Conclave

Hello Folks,

Just thought I would stop in and get a list of who is coming to the
conclave this year. I have received emails from a few people and
updated the clave webpage with the info that I have. If you have any
questions or need anything, email is the best way to get in touch with
me (addy is in my sig line but you have to unmunge it). Once I get
email addies for everyone coming, I will set up the "clave broadcasting
system" to send out any updates, info, etc.
--
Warren
email me using troutbum_mt(atnospam)yahoo.com
Old March 5th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Charlie Choc

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 10:30:17 -0700, Warren wrote:

Hello Folks,

Just thought I would stop in and get a list of who is coming to the
conclave this year.

I'll be there, and I see my name's already on the list. I should get to the
clave campground early (Wed or Thu) and will warn the host. g
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com/ - photo galleries
Old March 6th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Joe McIntosh

"Warren" wrote in message
Hello Folks,

Just thought I would stop in and get a list of who is coming to the
conclave this year. I have received emails from a few people and
updated the clave webpage with the info that I have. If you have any
questions or need anything, email is the best way to get in touch with
me (addy is in my sig line but you have to unmunge it). Once I get
email addies for everyone coming, I will set up the "clave broadcasting
system" to send out any updates, info, etc.
--
Warren
email me using troutbum_mt(atnospam)yahoo.com
Clave Information:
http://www.geocities.com/troutbum_mt...nConclave.html

Hoot Mann or some such stuff as they say in old scotland--warren I'm glad to
hear from you--think Jeff and I have already bought half of Slider's Inn for
the week so put our name down as ATTENDING. I'm riding the White Buffalo
out from North Carolina so if any of you guys live across a likely route
across country and have an extra bed or good local stream you would like to
share please let me know.
Will try to hear some good blues in delta of Mississippi, and maybe a
Cherokee Clave in Colorado on way out so may show up singing Leadbelly
tunes with an attractive buffalo headdress but will be ready to catch fish
and clink glasses and trade drolleries around camp fire at night.

Guess you can guess tell I won my tennis match this afternoon and have been
enjoying a couple of manhattans, so am enjoying a sort of epistolary
climax---- Indian Joe

Old March 6th, 2005, 04:50 AM
bruiser

Nice to hear from you Warren! I've been tying flies for the Madison.

bruce h

Old March 6th, 2005, 07:28 AM
jeffc

"Warren" wrote in message
Hello Folks,

Just thought I would stop in and get a list of who is coming to the
conclave this year.

Put me on the list and keep me up to date, but I might not be able to go.
Sure hope I can....

Old March 6th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Charlie Choc

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 03:49:29 GMT, "Joe McIntosh"
wrote:

I'm riding the White Buffalo
out from North Carolina so if any of you guys live across a likely route
across country and have an extra bed or good local stream you would like to
share please let me know.

Glad to hear the White Buffalo is making the trip and congrats on your tennis
win. How long are you staying after the clave? I'm thinking of staying a
couple of weeks or so after.
Old March 6th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Jeff Miller

jeffc wrote:

"Warren" wrote in message

Hello Folks,

Just thought I would stop in and get a list of who is coming to the
conclave this year.

Put me on the list and keep me up to date, but I might not be able to go.
Sure hope I can....

let's see...married 3 years (is that right?), one child (or have i
underestimated the fecundity), and haven't been seen nor heard of in a
long while. yup...i'd say it's about time for your resurrection. g

good to hear from you and hope to see you again this year. btw, the
shad are running in the neuse tribs and in the tar river...still too
early for the roanoke. let me know if you're interested in a day trip.
you should try flyfishing for them on the upper roanoke around the end
of march until late april. big rocks, lots of fish, and they'll put a
bend in your rod. i know you'd enjoy it. there is a group out of raleigh
(tr-fly listserv) who usually do the trip several times and have plenty
of experience.

jeff
Old March 6th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Frank Reid

think Jeff and I have already bought half of Slider's Inn for the week so
put our name down as ATTENDING.

So thats why the Maryland contingent can't buy a room. I think were staying
somewhere close to the middle of the park. :-)

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply

Old March 6th, 2005, 02:46 PM
Danl

"bruiser" wrote in message
Nice to hear from you Warren! I've been tying flies for the Madison.

bruce h

I'll be there and I'm bringing my bud, Harry.

Bruiser, whatcha tying? What was that stonefly pattern that you were
hammering them with above Raynold's Bridge?

Danl

Old March 6th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Allen

In article ,
"Frank Reid" moc.deepselbac@diersicnarf wrote:

think Jeff and I have already bought half of Slider's Inn for the week so
put our name down as ATTENDING.

So thats why the Maryland contingent can't buy a room. I think were staying
somewhere close to the middle of the park. :-)

Actually we're (Frank, Gene and myself) at the Rainbow Valley Lodge when
we get there on the 9th then 10 to 14th at the Madison River Cabins then
back at the Rainbow the night of the 14th. Figure am on the 15th we head
towards Bozeman afishin' along the way, (looking for small stream
suggestions) spend the night at Bozeman then catch an early flight home
on the 16th.

Next time I'll start looking for lodging a whole lot earlier so we don't
have to do the shuffle.

Allen
Catonsville, MD