Rodney's Latest Claims

Old June 6th, 2005, 06:47 AM
gobassn

Default Rodney's Latest Claims

His new, improved rubberband will put the Senko to shame:

"well it took the Senko 6 years, and
it is a good lure, but nothing like this.""

Fish not biting? No problem! You'll never be skunked again, just wiggle
your rig:

"I have fine tuned my wiggle rig to catch everything from bream to bass,
and when they are bitting nothing else"

Not sure what he's saying here (but it's so funny I had to add it):

"My Boomerang was like the Write brother's flyer, or Apples first
computer. They both were great acomplichments"

Leave all your other lures home folks, but bring an extra wiggle rig or two.
You'll win every tournament you fish:

"The SpecTastic Wiggle Rig and lure is to fishing, like a Main frame, is
to computing and the F-28 Rapture is to flying."

Words of wisdom from the man that reinvented the fish hook:

"NEVER TAKE ANOTHER'S BAR ROOM BET, you will always loose."

If there's a bass in your favorite trout stream, beware - you're about to
catch it:

"The Wiggle rig is not going to be marketed to bass fishermen, but to
live bait fishermen, trout, and pan fishermen. Although these guys will
catch any bass that is near where they are using the rig."

But fret not fellow bass fishermen, because:

"You will be reading about it in all the fishing rags over the next year,
and beyond, in five years you probably won't buy a rag without some
story about it in it..."

-yup, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle every month - Field & Stream, Sports Afield,
Esquire...

And if you thought bass fishing was big:

"This market is 20 times that of bass fishermen, and these guys just want to
catch fish any fish, and they are not arogant, like many bass fishermen
are."

ESPN, by the way, is cancelling BassCenter in light of the upcoming Crappie
Saturday block of programs.

What seperates us (lowly) bassers from the livebait, trout & panfishermen?
"their heads are not too big, and their brains so small"

It's so simple:

"The "new" wiggle rig is based on my learning what every editor fish will
eat, regardless of the time of the day, regardless of the size of the
fish, they all eat this in it's natural state, when ever they find one. "

Rodney's found the Holy Grail that lure manufacturers have been searching
for for centuries. Lauri Rapala you should be ashamed of yourself:

"I just came up with a way to mimic the "natural state" of this food with
a plastic lure of the same shape and size."

Yes folks, this thing's even gonna put the minnow guy out of business:

"We have fished it side by side everything from live bait to every lure you
can think of, (it has out caught everything)"

And straight from the genius that's about to turn the fishing world upside
down:

"When are you going to learn ?"

Ouch, that hurts.

Warren ;-)
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com
Http://www.tri-statebassmasters.com

Old June 6th, 2005, 12:21 PM
AJH

Maybe he's going to "Wright" his lawyer...

Old June 6th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Jerry Barton

Let's see you "wiggle" outta' this. ;-)

Old June 6th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Bob La Londe

"gobassn" wrote in message
[...]

Oh come on Warren. Its obvious that Rodney takes his work way to seriously.
Now you want to bait him? That's just too much.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 6th, 2005, 08:33 PM
go-bassn

Lol Bob, I reserve the right to have as much fun as I want with anybody that
calls me an "A=Hole".

Any problem with that?

Warren

"

Old June 6th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Bob La Londe

"go-bassn" wrote in message
Lol Bob, I reserve the right to have as much fun as I want with anybody

that
calls me an "A=Hole".

Any problem with that?

Warren

Oh, far be it from me to make any attempt to abridge your individual right
to freedom of expression. Feel free to spout away. I find the whole thing
amusing. Of course if I had walked into this conversation blind my first
question would be, "by birth or hard work?" LOL Personally I was born one.

I noticed Rodney didn't respond to me again after making clear his position
on bassers in general. LOL.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 7th, 2005, 01:50 AM
Joshuall

Just remember Warren when it comes to Libel n slander...
TRUTH is the 100?% defense grin.

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old June 7th, 2005, 03:46 AM
Rodney

gobassn wrote:

And straight from the genius that's about to turn the fishing world upside
down:

How about that, you finally got it

"When are you going to learn ?"

Ouch, that hurts.

Warren ;-)

It should Warren, the thing is, your shooting blind, and without ammo.

My hooks and weight, that you called snake oil, that you made all the
snide remarks about being trash, are highly recommended by the pro's,
Hell my hook's Use was even taught at this years Bass collage, My weight
was even in the "ask the Pro's" section of Bassmasters. Now I'm telling
you I've changed fishing,, I've got something that catches everything,
when nothing is bitting everything else. I would not have made that
statement unless it was 100% true, it would be too easy for someone to
shoot it down after "using it".

So now it will be three things that have been "PROVED" to help people
catch more fish that you have put down to others,,, H'mmmm sounds like
you don't want people catching more fish than you. Are is it your just
can't stand it, that I was the one that came up with them.

As far as me improving the Boomerang,, hell man everything that has been
invented you used today, is an improvement over the first one invented.
You calling it a rubber band does not take away what this rig "does",
and according the the U.S. Patent office I was the first one to ever
think about getting that action with a high tech rubber band, or
ANYTHING ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was the first to get a lure to move with perfect vibrations, and you
keep it in one spot, while it does it, no one else has ever come up with
a lure that you could fish in one spot for hours, not some small
accomplishment, as no one had ever done it. Yes I know it kills you that
the principle was so simple, that "you could have thought of it", but
the thing is, you didn't, and neither did any other of the millions of
fishermen in the world, nor any manufacturer. There was a need for this
application,, if for nothing else, bedded bass, anyone who has fished
bass beds wants to "keep" that lure "active" "in" that bed, to say
that's not true, is lying Warren, and my rig, is the only rig, that will
do it

Now I have teamed the "improved" high tech rubber band, that is now the
same dia. as 30# mono, only 4 inches long, yet stretches to 12 inches,
at only 3/8 Oz pull, but is now 40# breaking test, with a lure that
takes advantage of that High tench's rubber's action, to put in front of
any fish, a treat, they will eat, at any, and every opertunity, when
they find it, just like they do the real thing, in nature. I'm sure I,
and others will find other lures that mimic other fish treats they can't
refuse with this action applied to them, but why should we market
anything over just this one, it works, it has worked every time,
everywhere and on every species of fish, we have tested it.

Today I caught 17 bass, 24 blue gills and 6 stripe from the bank with
it. nothing huge, because there was nothing huge there, So I used a 500
micro lite and 4 lb test, I had a ball

Six other bank fishermen on the same bank, fishing the same area, using
both lures, and live bait, caught a total of 2 bream.

Warren, instead of the 6 tackle boxes of lures, and tackle I used to
carry fishing,, everything I need now fits in my pocket (when I hang up
and break off, is the only reason I need to or carry spare tackle now).

I don't expect anyone else to dump all their other tackle, and never use
other things,, heck, nostalgia will keep them trying and sometimes
succeeding with their old gear :-). Many people like to "cover" a lot of
water,, you don't do this, with this rig, and still catch fish, so they
will need their tackle boxes full, for machine gunning the banks,
getting one bass in 20 to hit,as they fly a lure by, when the dinner
bell has "not" been rung.

To be honest, this has only been working a few weeks now, (that's when I
started testing it), I don't know how it will do in other seasons, we
can only guess, but it works here, and it is working in California,
right now.

Warren I asked you to call Larry and ask him,, Why have you not done so
? or are you going to call him a snake oil salesman, and lier ?

How about your friend, the Bassdozer, he has not seen this new rig yet
(at least I don't think so) but he knows me, and knows I don't Bull ****
about my fishing inventions

Note*

This high tech rubber band was not as simple to make as Warren makes
out, the makers of "Spectra" (Honeywell) the outer fiber, that let's
this rubber stand up to fishing, said it was not possible to make it
work,, so did the textile company who braids it for me, So "I" had to
engineer the actual way this is manufactured, and then pay them to try
my way. TO their disbelief, it worked, and I patented it.

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread