Rodney's Latest Claims

Old June 10th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Rodney

Chris Rennert wrote:

Once again, you say you have never been beaten ... Please bring that
unbeaten streak here. Put it to the test on someone elses home waters
and prove us all wrong. I don't care if it is Wisconsin, Penn., New
York, Florida, Tenn. I just don't care. Just stop talking and prove
it against one of us.

Now that's funny

What would that gain me ?

I've taken on real pro's, Out door writers, TV producers and real CEO's
of lure companies. I've got the top names in fishing that it has been
proved to. The only reason it has not already taken over, is due to the
way it was marketed,, few would pay 11 dollars for three of them.

Look, y'all don't believe Bill Dance, Al Linder, Ray Scott, Hank Parker,
Bassmaster's, Field and Stream, Modern Marvels, and all the other
magizines, or TV shows, so why would anyone give y'all any credit ?

Hell, I don't care if y'all think it's the "best" soft plastic rigging,
I just can't have you putting on news groups it is a gimmick, or snake
oil, and not defend it, as many search the Internet on new products, so
you put it down, I will tell the truth afterwards. Stop putting it down
and I stop telling people the truth (on this group).

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Long Shot "WIGGLE" rig, SpecTastic Thread
Old June 10th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Rodney

go-bassn wrote:
Rodney stop talking? lol- It'll never happen! We'll just wait around
another 3 years for his snakeoil to take the fishing world by storm, and
when it doesn't he'll come out with the third (or is it 4th?) version of his
underwear elastic & he'll say "this is the one folks!".

Total A-Hole from the get go, My God man, how many times do I have to
prove your the fool ?

Old June 10th, 2005, 05:36 PM
go-bassn

LMAO!

People pay $30 for a crankbait but "few would pay 11 dollars for three of
them..."

No respect! Ant to think, this is the be-all end-all fishing rig of
all-time...

Warren ;-)

Old June 10th, 2005, 05:37 PM
go-bassn

Steve, hasn't the wave hit Canada yet? Everyone here in the states is using
them...

Hope you're well pal!

Warren

"Steve & Chris Clark" wrote in message
Warren, he has been perfecting a wax for years for those who like to put a
high polish on turds! I hear it hardly takes him any time at all =8^) a
good hot breath and a run across the surface of his shirtsleeve and VIOLA!
Shiniest turd you ever saw!
--
Steve

"go-bassn" wrote in message
Rodney stop talking? lol- It'll never happen! We'll just wait around
another 3 years for his snakeoil to take the fishing world by storm, and
when it doesn't he'll come out with the third (or is it 4th?) version of

his
underwear elastic & he'll say "this is the one folks!".

Basically, any way you size it up, a turd is a turd...

Warren

Old June 10th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Chris Rennert

Rodney wrote:
Chris Rennert wrote:

[...]

Exactly, you know how bad it would hurt your product when it was exposed
for what it is. I guarantee you wouldn't beat me out of my boat. I'll
give you the bow and the trolling motor. Hell, I won't fish for the
first hour. You think name dropping means anything to anyone here?????
Any one of those guys would endorse your rig if paid enough, that is
what they do for a living.
Prove it on the water, that is all I am saying. I don't want to hear
all these names you keep brining up. I have been watching them since I
was a little kid. I KNOW THEY KNOW HOW TO FISH. It means absolutely
nothing that they can catch fish on your rig. Most of those guys can
catch fish on almost any rig in certain circumstances. It still doesn't
back up your claims. Bring it on Rodney!

Chris
Old June 10th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Charles B. Summers

I see you are taking over where I left off Chris. Rodney WILL NOT COME TO
ANY OF THE ROFB EVENTS. I've tried that approach to no avail...

Why? Because he knows as well as we do that he is nothing but marketing...
and a pretty bad example of that too!

He don't care about little ole anglers such as ourselves... he's got Bill,
Orlando, Ray and the rest of them to stroke his fur.

"Chris Rennert" wrote in message
.. .

Old June 10th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Chris Rennert

Rodney wrote:

Chris Rennert wrote:

[...]

:-)..........Charles, it is pretty much wishful thinking on my part. It
is just insulting that someone can think that 14+ years of learning on
my part can all be thrown out the window because of a rubberband.

Well, I better get back to work.
Old June 10th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Rodney

go-bassn wrote:
You wanna prove I'm a fool? Outfish me with your rubberband.

Warren

You would be unarmed,

What would that really prove, I out fished a fool? big deal.

You have already been made the fool calling my other stuff snake oil,
and they are selling like crazy, and catching fish like crazy, you said
they were worthless. Hell my hook was the "only" hook listed in Bass
Pro's spring flier. Man I'm glad I didn't take your advice, and just
forgot it, cause it was just a bent hook. You keep giving advice like
that and your going to go far in this industry

ROTFLMAO
Old June 10th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Steve & Chris Clark

We just got the "Pocket fisherman" up here last year, with the "Bettle-spin"
and the "Marabou bass buster jig"! To tell the truth if I had to have one
rig it would be a jig with some hair or plastic on it. I'm too old to give
a crap about some tosser sellin' fishin' gear, what was he, a Fuller Brush
man? I'm well enough to know BS when I see it! And thanks for askin" ! I
do know that marketing is about catching fish! I think he knows it too!
--
Steve