OT Posting problems!

Old December 5th, 2003, 02:34 AM
Mike Connor

Default OT Posting problems!

It is such a mess on not having a decent news client, that I went in search
of one. This one has "ALL" newsgroups including the binaries, and a lot of
other advantages, and is available free for a one time registration fee (
50MB per day downloads. unlimited posting. etc etc!), of $3.95.

Highly recommended!

TL
MC

Old December 5th, 2003, 02:36 AM
Mike Connor

"Mike Connor" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
s.com...
It is such a mess on not having a decent news client, that I went in

search
of one. This one has "ALL" newsgroups including the binaries, and a lot

of
other advantages, and is available free for a one time registration fee (
50MB per day downloads. unlimited posting. etc etc!), of $3.95.

Highly recommended!

TL
MC

That should read "news server" not "client" of course!

Old December 5th, 2003, 08:17 AM
Herman Nijland

Mike Connor wrote:

It is such a mess on not having a decent news client, that I went in search
of one. This one has "ALL" newsgroups including the binaries, and a lot of
other advantages, and is available free for a one time registration fee (
50MB per day downloads. unlimited posting. etc etc!), of $3.95.

Highly recommended!

TL
MC

Hi Mike,
Good to see you on ROFF again. I recently changed to the individual.net
news service recently because my providers service is too slow to work
with. Have a look - it's free, it's fast, it's German:
http://www.individual.net/
--
Herman

Old December 5th, 2003, 04:00 PM
Mike Connor

(
50MB per day downloads. unlimited posting. etc etc!), of $3.95.

Highly recommended!

TL
MC

Hi Mike,
Good to see you on ROFF again. I recently changed to the individual.net
news service recently because my providers service is too slow to work
with. Have a look - it's free, it's fast, it's German:
http://www.individual.net/
--
Herman

Thanks Herman, I will have a look, but I already paid my $3.95 to Teranews
!!!!. I am very pleased with the service. Fast, reliable, and they have
ALL !!! The groups.

TL
MC

Old December 6th, 2003, 11:12 AM
riverman

s.com...

Mike Connor wrote:

[...]

This is apparently the same service I currently use, but under a different
provider name. (Its old name was/is news.cis.dfn.de) I enrolled in
individual.net and they sent me a new account, with the same password as my
old provider! I don't even want to calculate the odds of that. (OK, they are
actually 1 in just under 201 billion.)

For the record, though, I cannot recieve or post on abpf on either my old or
the new provider. Are you sure you can access it, Herman?

--riverman

Old December 6th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Herman Nijland

riverman wrote:

This is apparently the same service I currently use, but under a different
provider name. (Its old name was/is news.cis.dfn.de) I enrolled in
individual.net and they sent me a new account, with the same password as my
old provider! I don't even want to calculate the odds of that. (OK, they are
actually 1 in just under 201 billion.)

For the record, though, I cannot recieve or post on abpf on either my old or
the new provider. Are you sure you can access it, Herman?

--riverman

Alas.. Individual.net doesn't run the binaries groups, so not even the
relatively harmless abpf.

--
Herman