! Ok r.o.f.b. ROLL-CALL - Who's Still Here!

Old October 19th, 2003, 11:54 PM
Craig

Default ! Ok r.o.f.b. ROLL-CALL - Who's Still Here!

It appears our active membership is about 1/8 of what it was only a year
ago.

So please sound off: including you lurkers

Craig Baugher - member since 9/1998 - HERE!

--
Craig Baugher

Tournament Bass Talk
https://home.comcast.net/~c.a.b

Old October 20th, 2003, 12:02 AM
Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton

Jerry Barton - Member since 9/2000

--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

Old October 20th, 2003, 12:11 AM
Jerry \NervisRek\ Barton

Revised = Whatever year the first Mid-Tenn was held.
--
Jerry Barton
www.jerrys-world.com

Old October 20th, 2003, 12:23 AM
Stuart

Stuart Hedden-- lurking since 4-2001
Old October 20th, 2003, 12:26 AM
RG

RichG (Houston TX & Wisconsin) mostly a lurker and gone most of the Summer,
to boot.

Old October 20th, 2003, 12:32 AM
Dave Norton

Dave Norton..........hehehe! Still here since '96 or '97

.. .

Old October 20th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Bob

BobD - Lurking on and off since 1998? (Approx., maybe? Sunfried brains at
the moment :-)

Old October 20th, 2003, 12:45 AM
~~Kris ~~

Kris......still lurking.