Can you believe?

Old December 19th, 2006, 04:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Scott Seidman

Default Can you believe?

"Calif Bill" wrote in news:AcChh.874$pQ3.25
@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Besides, he co-sponsored the act. Somebody came to him
to get him to sign on to the bill. He was not the originator, and the
originator would have been approached by a constituent.

http://www.eff.org/Legislation/Bills..._tech_s2937_92
_gore.bill

I have no idea how to find out if he was the originator, but his name is
first. Gore was involved in and early federal effort to establish a widely
used internet, and he was one of the most tech-savvy senators at the time.
"Used self-serving language" is not the same as "claimed he invented the
internet", and its not a lie (unlike "I'm a uniter, not a divider")

--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Old December 20th, 2006, 05:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Ronnie

Ttocs?

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

Joe Haubenreich wrote:
You forgot to call him "Ttocs" when you replied, Ronnie.

"Ronnie" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why would George Washington do that?

Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com

If GW were a Japanese general right now, would he have committed
seppuku??
--
Scott
Reverse name to reply

Old December 21st, 2006, 04:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass
Joe Haubenreich

Scott wrote that we should reverse his name to reply. Ergo, Ttocs.

Just a lame attempt at humor.

"Ronnie" wrote in message
ups.com...
Ttocs?