Regrettably...

Old March 2nd, 2005, 08:14 PM
go-bassn

Default Regrettably...

This really kills me guys, but I've just been notified that the NJ BASS
Federation Top-6 Tourney on the Potomac River is the first week of May. As
much as I'd like to take a road-trip to Center Hill & then hit the State
Team Tourney I simply can't get two straight weeks off of work :-( I'm
captain of my club's team this year, we're the defending champs from last
year, and I simply can't let my club down. No team has ever won two
straight State Team Tourneys, and I think we have a team going that can do
it.

So as much as it pains me, I have to pull my hat out of the MTC ring. I
hope you guys catch a load of fish, I know you'll have a load of fun (that's
a given).

Damn.

Warren :-(

Old March 2nd, 2005, 11:45 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"go-bassn" wrote in message
This really kills me guys, but I've just been notified that the NJ BASS
Federation Top-6 Tourney on the Potomac River is the first week of May.
As
much as I'd like to take a road-trip to Center Hill & then hit the State
Team Tourney I simply can't get two straight weeks off of work :-( I'm
captain of my club's team this year, we're the defending champs from last
year, and I simply can't let my club down. No team has ever won two
straight State Team Tourneys, and I think we have a team going that can do
it.

So as much as it pains me, I have to pull my hat out of the MTC ring. I
hope you guys catch a load of fish, I know you'll have a load of fun
(that's
a given).

Damn.

Now we'll never know which boat is faster, or at least which driver is
crazier.......
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old March 3rd, 2005, 12:46 AM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:14:49 -0500, "go-bassn" sent
into the ether:

This really kills me guys, but I've just been notified that the NJ BASS
Federation Top-6 Tourney on the Potomac River is the first week of May. As
much as I'd like to take a road-trip to Center Hill & then hit the State
Team Tourney I simply can't get two straight weeks off of work :-( I'm
captain of my club's team this year, we're the defending champs from last
year, and I simply can't let my club down. No team has ever won two
straight State Team Tourneys, and I think we have a team going that can do
it.

So as much as it pains me, I have to pull my hat out of the MTC ring. I
hope you guys catch a load of fish, I know you'll have a load of fun (that's
a given).

Damn.

Warren :-(

And I was so hoping to see you catch a Bass LOL

Sorry you can't make it.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old March 3rd, 2005, 03:03 AM
Jerry Barton \(NervisRek\)

Oh, we know which is the craziest !!!!!

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old March 3rd, 2005, 03:35 AM
Bass_Mr.

I was looking forward to meeting you Warren.The Top 6 is a big deal,go
defend your crown and get another one!
I just hope I can attend.It all depends on my wifes health,so I am waiting
til the last minute to sign up.

Old March 3rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
go-bassn

Best wishes to you & the wife Bass-Mr. We'll still meet, it'll just be a
slight delay - looking forward to that day buddy...

Warren

ink.net...

Old March 3rd, 2005, 08:12 PM
Joshuall

Craig's gonna be p---ed !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old March 3rd, 2005, 09:12 PM
Charles B. Summers

Was Craig coming to the MTC? He hasn't signed up...

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Craig's gonna be p---ed !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old March 4th, 2005, 04:48 AM
go-bassn

You guys are kidding, right? I'll sink my boat if Craig ever shows up to
one of these things!

Warren

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Was Craig coming to the MTC? He hasn't signed up...

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Craig's gonna be p---ed !

--
God Bless America