A question regarding the MTC?

Old April 13th, 2005, 12:36 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

Default A question regarding the MTC?

Hi guys,

As you know, I'm coming down to fish the Mid-Tn Classic. I'd kind of like
to kill two birds with one stone (as it were) while doing so.

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to bring a cameraman with me and film the
Classic. I think it's a great outdoors related human interest story. A
bunch of strangers that "meet" over the internet and find out that they're
great friends, even before they get together. Then, to have people come the
distances that they do, to fish with a bunch of people that they don't know,
it's a pretty neat story.

So, what I'd like to do is bring a camera jock to film. I was thinking that
we could move him from boat to boat, having him film the "action" of the
day, as well as what goes on off the water. Of course, I'll have to do some
creative editing if the show goes to air, but it could be interesting.

What do you think? Is it all right?
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 13th, 2005, 12:47 PM
alwaysfishking

Oh I'm shaving my head for this one, nothing more bass fisherman can relate
to then a fat bald guy looking for a lunker. NOw that's TV!!!! hmmm........
Steve TV, kinda has a nice ring to it

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

Old April 13th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Bass_Mr.

You guys WITH hair that keep shaving it make me crazy.
That sounds cool Steve!
Charles,stop working on your TV face already....................jeez.

Old April 13th, 2005, 02:58 PM
alwaysfishking

Nah say it ain't so, a ROFB'er using bad language at a classic, silly I tell
ya just silly

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Sounds cool to me Steve. Didn't Dan follow us around Dale Hollow? I think
he
got a good shot of me using bad language...LOL

Old April 13th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Charles B. Summers

"Bass_Mr." wrote in message
ink.net...
You guys WITH hair that keep shaving it make me crazy.
That sounds cool Steve!
Charles,stop working on your TV face already....................jeez.

My TV face??? I guess I could at least shave!

Old April 13th, 2005, 04:10 PM
alwaysfishking

You have to set the hook gently on catfish

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message
Yeah, but he got the backside of me (probably my best side) just as I was
going to set the hook on a fish, and missed.

Old April 13th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Ronnie Garrison

Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers wrote:

Hi guys,

As you know, I'm coming down to fish the Mid-Tn Classic. I'd kind of like
to kill two birds with one stone (as it were) while doing so.

Bring him on - but you know how camera shy bass are!
Old April 13th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Chris S

Sounds Great here
--