Fishing Goals for next year

Old November 11th, 2003, 12:35 AM
Fritz Nordengren

Default Fishing Goals for next year

I know for some of you, there is still plenty of 2003 to fish, but for
the rest of us, the season is over or quickly icing over.

Do you make goals for your fishing, and if so, do you make them at the
end of your season, or the beginning of the next season.

My goals for 2004 bass fishing include:

Fishing 100 days

Using a C-rig more as a search bait

Fish a few more local tourneys (my wife works saturdays and the kids
aren't quite old enough to be left alone, so I need to find some Tuesday
nighter's)

I have some other non-bass goals, too.

Anyone else make goals and care to share?

Old November 11th, 2003, 01:21 AM
Andrew Kidd

Catch a fish dropshotting...

It looks so good, but I haven't found a day to make it work on yet....not
because it's a weak method, just a weak effort...

Could also use a little work on deeper bass in the 15+ foot range.

--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old November 11th, 2003, 01:32 AM
Steve Erwin

Get my grand-daughter on the water more and catfish. 4 year olds aint got
the patience for bass fishing yet . Find a way to get my partner(wife)
back to bass fishing. 4 year old is taking too much of her time . Convince
said wife that grand-daughter can go fishin with me during the week while
she works, BIG . Seems like the only time the weather is ideal is during
the week.
Catch one over 10#.
Find a club close by that fishes tourney on Saturdays.

Old November 11th, 2003, 02:47 AM
Charles B. Summers

Fish more often
Actually win money for "bass" in our club
Convince my son to fish with me (he'll be five next summer)
Become confident with a carolina rig
Sell lots of spinnerbaits by "example"
Break my lake record of 5.9lbs
Concentrate on Smallmouths more often
Fish the river!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old November 11th, 2003, 03:32 AM
J Buck

Fish more often, catch more fish. What else is there? LoL

Old November 11th, 2003, 03:56 AM
John Kerr

Go look up some old friends I havn't seen in a while, wet a line and
tell some "sea stories"!

JK

Old November 11th, 2003, 04:39 AM
Bob Rickard

My goal: to finally get healthy enough to actually go out & fish!

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old November 11th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Gone Angling

In a temporal perspective i would like to turn the poor fishing months into
good fishing months. I would also like to become more atuned to the esoteric
features of fishing.

Old November 11th, 2003, 02:53 PM
Brad Coovert

Actually learn to drop shot. I guess I will have to go out this summer and
only take drop shots and force myself to do it.

Fish deeper water more with a variety of deeper, heavier baits.

Fish spinnerbaits more often.

Go fun fish more, because a tourney is not the time to experiment with the
above things.

Oh yeah, out crank Andrew Kidd just one time, and not with the "other fish" or
old fishing line. :-)

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldb...ponsorPage.htm

Old November 11th, 2003, 04:39 PM
kenneth blevins

My goal for next year is simply to learn to fish deeper water,regardless of
the type of bait I'm using. Cranks spinner baits or plastics
"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in
message ...