Well, it finally happened...

Old October 6th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Brad Coovert

Default Well, it finally happened...

After winning our first club tourney back in March, I stayed in first place,
never looked back and managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's tourneys
this year. Not a single zero. This may not seem like a lot to many of you,
but no one in the club has ever done it and these weekend club tourneys can be
pretty darn tough!

Brad Coovert, 2003 Tournament Director, Greenfield Bassmasters
Please visit our sponsors:
http://www.geocities.com/greenfieldb...ponsorPage.htm

Old October 6th, 2003, 02:35 AM
Andrew Kidd

"Brad Coovert" wrote in message
After winning our first club tourney back in March, I stayed in first

place,
never looked back and managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's

tourneys
this year. Not a single zero. This may not seem like a lot to many of

you,
but no one in the club has ever done it and these weekend club tourneys

can be
pretty darn tough!

Way to go Brad! Sorry I couldn't help you find more fish pre-fishing
yesterday!

For those who haven't had the opportunity to fish with Brad, the boy can
certainly put fish in the boat!

Quite an accomplishment, Brad! Let us know how the Top-8 works out!
--
Andrew Kidd
http://www.amiasoft.com/ - Software for the rest of us!

Old October 6th, 2003, 02:41 AM
Brad Coovert

Quite an accomplishment, Brad! Let us know how the Top-8 works out!

I have a while to wait for that. It's next May.

Our Classic is in two weeks at Geist. Could be a big weigh in, could be a
bust.

I will have a couple of practice days though.

Brad

Old October 6th, 2003, 03:18 AM
RGarri7470

managed to weigh in fish in all 10 of our club's tourneys
this year. Not a single zero

That is quite an accomplishment - very hard to do in any club.
Congratulations.
Ronnie

http://fishing.about.com
Old October 6th, 2003, 03:18 AM
Charles B. Summers

That's awesome Brad! Congrats to you!!

--
Visit Charles at: www.thebasspro.net
www.secretweaponlures.com

Old October 6th, 2003, 04:04 AM
Bob Rickard

Congratulations, Brad!

--
Bob Rickard
www.secretweaponlures.com

"Charles B. Summers" (remove extra dot) wrote in
message ...

Old October 6th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Craig

Club or Pro Tour, that is a great! Proud of you Boy! Simply Proud!

--
Craig

Old October 6th, 2003, 04:44 PM
alwayfishking

m...

Old October 7th, 2003, 03:23 AM
Bassmaster

Congrads Brad! Don't know you personally, just through the ebay auctions I
purchased from you. Good luck in the Classic!

Rob
"alwayfishking" wrote in message
At least somebody is catching fish consistantly, way to go Brad!!!
m...

Old October 7th, 2003, 05:02 AM
go-bassn

Brad, catching a fish in every tourney for a whole season is a great
accomplishment in itself, congrats. I took 11 limits in a 14 tourney season
once, and won 8 of 15 club tourneys one season, but NEVER caught a bass in
every tourney of my club's season. That is amazing!

Warren
--
http://www.fishingworld.com/MesaTackleSupply/
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com http://www.secretweaponlures.com