Santee Lakes

Old June 5th, 2007, 04:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dick[_2_]

Default Santee Lakes

Another catch in May 2007

http://www.santeelakes.com/Mikematthews9.jpg

Old June 6th, 2007, 02:38 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
SHRED

Default BS

SPAM

That is not Santee Lakes knucklehead.

I live in San Diego County and you are a Spammer.
Old June 6th, 2007, 11:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dick[_2_]

If you know so much, tell me which lake.

Old June 6th, 2007, 12:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Top Gun

Default BS(SHRED)

I've lived in Santee for over 36 years an that is Santee Lakes. You owe
Dick an apology. (Top Gun)

http://www.santeelakes.com/Mikematthews9.jpg

Old June 6th, 2007, 01:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
SHRED

Dick wrote:
If you know so much, tell me which lake.

This is where we post pics directly and not necessarily links to pics.

I was referring to the pic of the lady and didn't open the link. That is
what through me off. I thought that link was going to be an
advertisement for sure. Usually that is how it goes with SPAM. They have
a title that doesn't match the pic and then a link to a bunch of crap.

Upon opening that link it very well could be one of the Santee Lakes.
I stand (sit) corrected.

Doh!

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e... loc=addr&om=1

Old June 6th, 2007, 01:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
SHRED

Top Gun wrote:
I've lived in Santee for over 36 years an that is Santee Lakes. You owe
Dick an apology. (Top Gun)

http://www.santeelakes.com/Mikematthews9.jpg

Sorry.

I explained what happened above.
Old June 6th, 2007, 01:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Dick[_2_]

This pic is on the Salton sea. Wish the gal was all mine, By the way,
the fish is a Corvina. Have a great fishing day. (Dick)

Old June 6th, 2007, 02:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Jerry Barton

No one has said anything so I'll take a giant step for mankind. It would be easier for people, especially those with dial-up accounts, if you didn't have the whole background picture and colors HTML going on. The more there is to open, the longer it takes. Just a suggestion...

--
Member Of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals

"Dick" wrote in message ...
This pic is on the Salton sea. Wish the gal was all mine, By the way,
the fish is a Corvina. Have a great fishing day. (Dick)

FISHING IS ALMOST LIKE BEING IN HEAVEN
Old June 6th, 2007, 02:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Musashi

I would like to second that request.
The pictures and info are all great
but perhaps a non html post and
attached pics would be greatly appreciated.
If links are necessary, at least can we get clickable
hyperlinks so we don't have to paste the url into the browser
each time?
Thank you very much for your consideration