some montana photos-july 2010

Old July 25th, 2010, 01:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Default some montana photos-july 2010

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 004.jpg
Views:	1857
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	805
Old July 25th, 2010, 01:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Old July 25th, 2010, 01:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

Old July 25th, 2010, 01:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

On 7/24/2010 8:27 PM, jeff wrote:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 043.jpg
Views:	1165
Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	806  Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 046.jpg
Views:	1040
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	807
Old July 25th, 2010, 01:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

On 7/24/2010 8:27 PM, jeff wrote:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 049.jpg
Views:	1217
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	808  Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 054.jpg
Views:	1021
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	809
Old July 25th, 2010, 01:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

On 7/24/2010 8:27 PM, jeff wrote:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 062.jpg
Views:	1240
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	810  Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 064.jpg
Views:	1001
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	811
Old July 25th, 2010, 01:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

On 7/24/2010 8:27 PM, jeff wrote:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 083.jpg
Views:	1038
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	812
Old July 25th, 2010, 01:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

On 7/24/2010 8:27 PM, jeff wrote:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	July 2010-montana 097.jpg
Views:	1046
Size:	92.9 KB
ID:	813  Click image for larger version

Name:	montana return 2010.jpg
Views:	835
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	814
Old July 25th, 2010, 02:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jloomis

Some nice shots and beautiful quality fish.
The river looks like the main one had lots of water.......
I did like the smaller brook.
Thanks,
john

Old July 25th, 2010, 05:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
jeff

On 7/25/2010 9:54 AM, jloomis wrote:
Some nice shots and beautiful quality fish.
The river looks like the main one had lots of water.......
I did like the smaller brook.
Thanks,
john
wrote in message

The Madison was a bit lower than I'm accustomed to, and the side
channels had less water than i've ever seen. I think they were still
holding water at hebgen. They had some changes in water course as a
result of high and fast waters from rains and from hebgen dam releases,
especially when the dam was damaged a year ago. but, lots of big fish
this year. i think i caught only one under 14 inches. The salmonfly
hatch was meager and oddly dispersed. They came off strong in the
stretch between the lakes, but very few and sporadic from 3-dollar
bridge up. But the caddis hatches were plentiful, and once you figured
size and color, very productive throughout the day. In one of the side
channels shown, my friend and I caught 6-8 fish every day in the same 25
yard stretch. lots of fun...until we caught the stomach/intestine bug
that knocked us out. it was making the rounds of campgrounds and west
yellowstone area...very, very nasty stuff. The tribs we usually fish
were still a bit too cold - 48 degrees - or too high and fast, so we did
our best on the madison and it wasn't overly crowded.

jeff