fishing

Old February 22nd, 2004, 11:00 AM

Default fishing

Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i fish.
Old February 22nd, 2004, 11:09 AM
Short Wave Sportfishing

On 22 Feb 2004 03:00:37 -0800, wrote:

Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i fish.

Where do you live?

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------

Basic Fishing Program:

10 - Fish
20 - Eat
30 - Sleep
40 - Goto 10

Old February 22nd, 2004, 01:19 PM
Ken

Anyplace that has fish and anytime you can!

om...

Old February 22nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
David H. Lipman

Water, definitely where there is water.
You should fish for 3 minutes every 5 minutes. :-)

Dave

om...

Old February 22nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
Rodney

David H. Lipman wrote:
Water, definitely where there is water.
You should fish for 3 minutes every 5 minutes. :-)

That is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, if possible

--
Rodney Long,
Inventor of the Boomerang Fishing Pro. , Stand Out Hooks ,

Old February 22nd, 2004, 07:49 PM
Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 14:26:38 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
wrote:

Water, definitely where there is water.
You should fish for 3 minutes every 5 minutes. :-)

ROTFL!!!!!

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
----------

Basic Fishing Program:

10 - Fish
20 - Eat
30 - Sleep
40 - Goto 10
Old February 22nd, 2004, 08:09 PM
D Fields

wrote in message
om...
Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i

fish.

Chuckled at the replies you received -- am surprised most of them left ANY
time for something other than fishing! However, the best response
was.......where do you live? What is available in your area for fishing?
What do you want to catch? Do you have equipment?

John @ Fish Oregon Lakes
http://www.fishoregonlakes.com

FREE newsletter with monthly fishing tips....... send email to

?Subject=Sub scribe To Fishing
Newsletter

Old March 9th, 2004, 08:07 PM
ahop

"D Fields" wrote in message ...
wrote in message
om...
Where do you think are the best places to fish and how often should i

fish.

Chuckled at the replies you received -- am surprised most of them left ANY
time for something other than fishing! However, the best response
was.......where do you live? What is available in your area for fishing?
What do you want to catch? Do you have equipment?

John @ Fish Oregon Lakes
http://www.fishoregonlakes.com

FREE newsletter with monthly fishing tips....... send email to

?Subject=Sub scribe To Fishing
Newsletter

Can any one tell me the best and lightest rod on the market at the
moment for sea fishing.
Old March 9th, 2004, 10:00 PM
David H. Lipman

Define "Sea Fishing" --