Sad News: Galyans sold off to...

Old November 30th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Don White

Default Sad News: Galyans sold off to...

"JimH" wrote in message
That's our Harry for you. A day late and a dollar short. LOL!

What are you...Bert's parrot?
Did you ever have an original idea?

Old November 30th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Don White

Old November 30th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Don White

Old November 30th, 2004, 07:37 PM
JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
That's our Harry for you. A day late and a dollar short. LOL!

What are you...Bert's parrot?
Did you ever have an original idea?

Every time I post how stupid you are.

Old November 30th, 2004, 07:38 PM
JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
That's our Harry for you. A day late and a dollar short. LOL!

What are you...Bert's parrot?
Did you ever have an original idea?

Sorry Don, I did not see Bert's post. What are you, the NG police?

Old November 30th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Don White

"JimH" wrote in message

Sorry Don, I did not see Bert's post. What are you, the NG police?

Naw.. you threw that line at me a while ago..& this case seemed perfect
opportunity to return it.

Old November 30th, 2004, 09:51 PM
Don White

Old November 30th, 2004, 11:16 PM
JimH

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message

Sorry Don, I did not see Bert's post. What are you, the NG police?

Naw.. you threw that line at me a while ago..& this case seemed perfect
opportunity to return it.

Touché

Old December 1st, 2004, 12:12 AM
Bert Robbins

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
That's our Harry for you. A day late and a dollar short. LOL!

What are you...Bert's parrot?
Did you ever have an original idea?

What does Harry's colon look like Don?