OT Politics

Old December 22nd, 2003, 12:24 AM
Mike Connor

Default OT Politics

Somebody just sent me this!

Hillary Clinton goes to a primary school in New York to talk about the
world. After her talk she offers question time. One little boy puts up his
hand, and the Senator asks him what his name is.

"Kenneth."

"And what is your question, Kenneth?"

"I have three questions: First - whatever happened to your medical health
care plan? Second - why would you run for President after your husband
shamed the office? And third - whatever happened to all those things you
took when you left the White House?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies

that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right,

question time. Who has a question?"

A different little boy puts his hand up; Hillary points him out and asks

him what his name is.

"Larry."

"And what is your question?"

"I have five questions: First - whatever happened to your medical health

care plan? Second - why would you run for President after your husband
shamed the office? Third - whatever happened to all those things you took
when you left the White House? Fourth - why did the recess bell go off 20
minutes early?

And fifth - what happened to Kenneth?"

Old December 22nd, 2003, 12:29 AM
Ken Fortenberry

Mike Connor wrote:

Somebody just sent me this! ...

That was a lame rip-off of a lame John Ashcroft "joke". But it will
appeal to the right wingers so perhaps Big Dale won't get his nose
out of joint and storm out of here in a snit again.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 22nd, 2003, 12:48 AM
Mike Connor

"Ken Fortenberry" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag y.com...
Mike Connor wrote:

Somebody just sent me this! ...

That was a lame rip-off of a lame John Ashcroft "joke". But it will
appeal to the right wingers so perhaps Big Dale won't get his nose
out of joint and storm out of here in a snit again.

--
Ken Fortenberry

First time I had seen it. I thought it was quite funny, even though I felt
sorry for Kenneth.

Perhaps there is something to be said for "****inŽ lawyers" after all?

Solicitations and felicitations!

TL
MC

Old December 22nd, 2003, 12:20 PM
Lat705

Gee. I didn't know Ashcroft's husband was president or that he had a health
care program.

That was a lame rip-off of a lame John Ashcroft "joke".

Lou T
Old December 22nd, 2003, 01:49 PM
Tim J.

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote...
Lat705 wrote:
Gee. I didn't know Ashcroft's husband was president or that he had a health
care program.

That was a lame rip-off of a lame John Ashcroft "joke".

Are you really a top-posting nitwit, or do you just play one on roff ?

Original lame joke seen on Usenet:

US Attorney General John Ashcroft was visiting an elementary school.
After a few minutes of speaking he says, I will now answer any
questions you have.

Timmy stands up and says: snip

I'm really getting sick and tired of getting dragged into these political posts.
--
TL,
Tim

Old December 22nd, 2003, 02:31 PM
Lat705

Are you really a top-posting nitwit, or do you just play one on roff ?

That shows class.

Lou T
Old December 22nd, 2003, 03:32 PM
rb608

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Original lame joke seen on Usenet:

US Attorney General John Ashcroft was visiting an elementary school.
After a few minutes of speaking he says, I will now answer any
questions you have.

snip

Actually, this go-around is about the third or fourth incarnation of this
joke I've seen. I'm wondering if it doesn't have roots even farther back
than GHWB (the first time I heard it).

And, top posting aside, Lou is a helluva nice guy, FWIW. :-)

Joe F.

Old December 22nd, 2003, 03:43 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Lat705 wrote:

Are you really a top-posting nitwit, or do you just play one on roff ?

That shows class.

No, that shows a remarkably low tolerance for fools, (even the
nice ones, Joe ;-).

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old December 22nd, 2003, 03:56 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
y.com...
Mike Connor wrote:

Somebody just sent me this! ...

That was a lame rip-off of a lame John Ashcroft "joke". But it will
appeal to the right wingers so perhaps Big Dale won't get his nose
out of joint and storm out of here in a snit again.

--
Ken Fortenberry

It's ****in' funny, I don't care which party (political) it was directed
toward.

We all have our idiosyncratic ways. Whether (or not) Big D. left in a snit
is debatable, IMMHO.

Op --moderate snithead--

Old December 22nd, 2003, 06:18 PM
Dave LaCourse

Fortenberry writes:

Lat705 wrote:

Are you really a top-posting nitwit, or do you just play one on roff ?

That shows class.

No, that shows a remarkably low tolerance for fools, (even the
nice ones, Joe ;-).

--
Ken Fortenberry

Hell, Ken, you're roff's one and only prig, totally intolerant to everyone that
doesn't believe as you do. That's what makes you a prig, jerk.

d;o)