The politics of nature

Old January 1st, 2004, 06:04 PM
Hayduke

Default The religious politics of nature (was The politics of nature)

Agreed. I always though it funny the idea of "christian science" as
though something based on faith can be proven by the scientific
method, taking the Bible as though it were fact and then basing
everything from that. LOL. It's a hoot, but has and will continue to
get this planet in trouble.

Peace

On 1 Jan 2004 09:31:50 -0800, (Enough
Already) wrote:

Since many Republicans are Creationists it's annoying when they start
talking about biology.

Old January 1st, 2004, 06:11 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

Default The politics of nature

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
. ..

See, Wyanie there's the catch. You assume that folks would just vote

for
the sake of votin'.

See my reply to 'tripper below:

Saw it bubba, but the assumption is not that ALL of them were going to

vote,
but I feel pretty confident in stating that some number of them would have
voted and they would not have voted Republican.

Ok darlin', but that still leaves several other candidates on ballots in
many states who's names weren't Gore, as well as write-ins, such as Goofy,
Donald Duck, Sparky the dog, ....etc., etc., etc............

Op --assumin' their are others out there who distrust the two major
political parties as much as I--

Old January 1st, 2004, 11:43 PM
Wayne Knight

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in message
nk.net...

Ok darlin',

I love it when you talk dirty

Old January 2nd, 2004, 03:10 AM
David Snedeker

"Chris HIll" wrote in message
Typical lying from the looney left. Just like all these wannabe political

SNIPPED typical lying from the jackoff, child-molesting, nun-raping, idiot
electing, ill-numerate, snot swallowing, bugger picking, pig marrying, slime
sucking, communist peckerwood biting, seat peeing, whiners of the bed
wetting, dog kicking, Nazi purse snatching, drug addict right wing, 90 pound
weakling, Rush dittohead faction of sewer rat, lay about, ****ants.

Chris, your problem is you don't love love the Constitution.

Old January 2nd, 2004, 03:53 AM
B J Conner

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"BJ Conner" wrote in message
om...

Men in suits send soldiers to war.

Well dang, it's beginning to look as I may have been the only person
in this entire group who wasn't aware of that.......must be one of
those current event thingies.

Did you know people on your ship
that wanted to throw kids throw kids overboard and watch em go

through
the screws?

Hard to say. I don't recall anyone admitting to such a desire, but
that was around thirty-two years ago.......and, if memory serves, I
was kinda drunk just about then. On the other hand, there were some
seriously ****ed up individuals on that boat......wouldn't surprise me
much if a few of them had some such ambition. Now that you've got me
thinking back to those days, I recall that I did know a good few
people who expressed a desire to perform similar acts and even several
who admitted to equally rough treatment of some folks in S.E. Asia
about that time, or in Europe or the south Pacific roughly twenty
years earlier.......um......they were mostly army or marines though,
not a suit among them.....well, not at the time they participated in
such amusements, anyway. Some of the WWII guys wore suits when I knew
them, but mostly they worked in factories and drank a lot and beat up
women and children and (if there were enough of them) ******s and
spics and wops and kikes, etc.

I didn't know anyone who felt that way either.

Bull****. If you've been living in this country for more than a
couple of years, you've known lots.

We seem to have a surplus of gutless chickenhawks ready to spill
anyones blood to make their freinds in Houston money.

Well, sometimes things ARE exactly what they seem. However, in
fairness, it should be pointed out that not all of them have friends
in Houston

Read Eisenhower's quote on soldiers and peace.

Post it....I'll read it.

Wolfgang

I don't know what you said, you were in the Bulgarian Coast Guard? As usual
you S/N is running less that 1dB.
Here's Ike for you.
"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen
its brutality, its futility, its stupidity."

Old January 2nd, 2004, 04:10 AM
David Snedeker

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
y.com...
I don't know if I believe it or not. I called it "the story going around"
indicate that Dave is not a complete, nutcase, fruitcake whackjob. I do
believe that ANY source is at least as credible as the US military.

Yeah, I ain't no complete, nutcase, fruitcake whackjob. So there.

Old January 2nd, 2004, 04:41 AM
Strider

On 2 Jan 2004 03:10:01 GMT, "David Snedeker"
wrote:

"Chris HIll" wrote in message
Typical lying from the looney left. Just like all these wannabe political

SNIPPED typical lying from the jackoff, child-molesting, nun-raping, idiot
electing, ill-numerate, snot swallowing, bugger picking, pig marrying, slime
sucking, communist peckerwood biting, seat peeing, whiners of the bed
wetting, dog kicking, Nazi purse snatching, drug addict right wing, 90 pound
weakling, Rush dittohead faction of sewer rat, lay about, ****ants.

Chris, your problem is you don't love love the Constitution.

Dave

The Constitution would work just fine if it weren't for a bunch of
tofu sucking Liberals trying to "redefine" it every other week.

Strider
Old January 2nd, 2004, 05:00 AM
daytripper

wrote:

"Chris HIll" wrote in message
Typical lying from the looney left. Just like all these wannabe political

SNIPPED typical lying from the jackoff, child-molesting, nun-raping, idiot
electing, ill-numerate, snot swallowing, bugger picking, pig marrying, slime
sucking, communist peckerwood biting, seat peeing, whiners of the bed
wetting, dog kicking, Nazi purse snatching, drug addict right wing, 90 pound
weakling, Rush dittohead faction of sewer rat, lay about, ****ants.

Chris, your problem is you don't love love the Constitution.

Dave

The Constitution would work just fine if it weren't for a bunch of
tofu sucking Liberals trying to "redefine" it every other week.

Why do you hate America?

/daytripper (go ahead, make a list)
Old January 2nd, 2004, 05:22 AM
Strider

wrote:

"Chris HIll" wrote in message
Typical lying from the looney left. Just like all these wannabe political

SNIPPED typical lying from the jackoff, child-molesting, nun-raping, idiot
electing, ill-numerate, snot swallowing, bugger picking, pig marrying, slime
sucking, communist peckerwood biting, seat peeing, whiners of the bed
wetting, dog kicking, Nazi purse snatching, drug addict right wing, 90 pound
weakling, Rush dittohead faction of sewer rat, lay about, ****ants.

Chris, your problem is you don't love love the Constitution.

Dave

The Constitution would work just fine if it weren't for a bunch of
tofu sucking Liberals trying to "redefine" it every other week.

Why do you hate America?

/daytripper (go ahead, make a list)

When are you going to stop beating your wife?

Strider