I LIKE TO STALK WOMEN!

Old February 20th, 2004, 11:59 AM
Super PMD

Default I LIKE TO STALK WOMEN!

It's true. I'm stalking this woman that's in Wicca, and I won't leave her
alone even if she asks. I also like to masturbate in my dead mother's urn
right on her ashes.

PMD

---

Old February 20th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Tommy Harris

"Super PMD" wrote in message
s.com...
It's true. I'm stalking this woman that's in Wicca, and I won't leave her
alone even if she asks. I also like to masturbate in my dead mother's urn
right on her ashes.

You really are one sad ****er.

_Steve_ get a life and find a real woman.

All mail bombs to www.berksworks.org.uk.

Old February 20th, 2004, 12:27 PM
·.¸¸.·´¯`Wango´¯`·.¸¸.·

"Super PMD" wrote in message
s.com...
It's true. I'm stalking

-snip-

That's all good and well but when are you going to go and BATTER FJ ? Go on
tell us, I'll not tell anyone else.

Wango

Old February 20th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Tinkerbell

Screamingwitch.²°°³© wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 18:21:08 +0000, Tinkerbell
cacked this treat out!!

Super PMD wrote:

It's true. I'm stalking this woman that's in Wicca, and I won't leave her
alone even if she asks. I also like to masturbate in my dead mother's urn
right on her ashes.

PMD

From what I've read in PMD's posts he wouldn't waste the cum on her,
there was no love lost there. Now **** off Steve, you're being pathetic.

well you ****in obviuosly aint read PMDS post here in FUKTS,so
what,KCOM forged PMD its what he deserves and much worse, hes ****ed a
few off (correction; a lot off).......check the facts tinks b4 you
start stickin up for a nonce like PMD,if ya wanna go at KCOM, go fer
it , but dont use PMD for yourexcuse to do so

Don't even think about starting on me, I typed...'from what I've read'.
I don't have time to read every bloody newsgroup, so of course I haven't
read what's been posted in the sheffield group.
As for having a go at anyone, I don't need an excuse any more than you
do. Steve and I have exchanged emails in a friendly enough manner quite
recently and in the past, but I happen to think that bringing dead
people up like this is in poor taste.
It's obvious you don't like the fact that I won't start **** with PMD,
but I'm afraid I think for myself and make my own mind up on people.
I've had one argument with him, but generally we get along just fine,
just as I've always got along with you and Steve just fine too. If I
have something to say to any of you I will say it, good or bad, but
nothing will make me turn on someone I like just because someone else I
like doesn't get on with them. I left all that behind years ago.
Hopefully that straightens things out, because a slanging match is the
last thing I need right now.

--

Tinkerbell
Old February 20th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Super PMD

KCOM wrote in message ...

Super PMD wrote:

It's true. I'm stalking this woman that's in Wicca, and I won't leave

her
alone even if she asks. I also like to masturbate in my dead mother's

urn
right on her ashes.

PMD

From what I've read in PMD's posts he wouldn't waste the cum on her,
[...]

Tink not a slagging match, but PMD himself brought it on himself when
he made fun of FJ's dying father. But more to the point, PMD has put
Witchy though hell and back, and she has every right to be angry over
this one. I like both SW and you, but I know whats going on here and
I have to stick up for Witchy on this one.

Steve

My heart bleeds, now **** off you yanky doormat stalking pervert!
~
PMD

Old February 20th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Sharky

In message Tinkerbell
wrote:

Talking about being well ahead why don't you read the post I made at
8.44 before commenting on something I've already corrected. And no,
you're quite right, I'm not friggin' up to Usenet tonight so I'll just
go and do something else. Enjoy your pint.

I still love ya, Tinks. :-)
Old February 20th, 2004, 09:06 PM
Peter Hucker

wrote:

Screamingwitch.²°°³© wrote:

[...]

Doormat stalking?!?

--
http://www.petersparrots.com for a gigabyte of my digital photos, including my 5
parrots

I still say a church steeple with a lightning rod on top shows a lack of confidence.
Old February 20th, 2004, 11:23 PM
Super PMD

Tinkerbell wrote in message ...
KCOM wrote:

[...]

In which case if he did that then he was wrong too. I'm afraid I don't
agree with two wrongs making a right though, it still makes you wrong
for doing it back. I don't like these silly slanging matches full of
cursing but not much wit, you know that.
As for SW, it wouldn't have hurt for her to tell me the same thing you
just have without the'don't you forget it' attitude. I'm really sorry
that her father is dying and I appreciate that it probably coloured the
way she dealt with me, but my dad died when I was 21 and I also had an
(extended) family member die TODAY after going in to a coma after a
stroke 2 days ago, so in the pity party stakes of dead relatives I'm
well ahead *rolls eyes*

--

Tinkerbell

He's just trying to gain kudos from the witch, they've both suggested I do
rude things to my dead family but it doesn't bother me at all, I'm above
that kind of thing.
~
PMD