New Hooked Fisherwoman

Old June 3rd, 2005, 05:10 PM
Lady T Lady T is offline
Junior Member

Location: manchester uk
Send a message via MSN to Lady T
Talking New Hooked Fisherwoman

I have recently been introduced to fishing in our local canal my husband took me for the first time about two weeks ago i sat there watching like the dutiful wifey, but i decided i was bored with watching so i tied a bit of line on the end of a rod rest and asked my hubby to put a maggot on the end , within ten minutes i caught my first little fishy i was thrilled and from that moment i was hooked . In two weeks i have caught 26 fish and i have caught bigger ones than my husband if anyone can tell me anything about canal fishing i would be most greatful. xx

lady t most hooked fisherwoman x
Old June 4th, 2005, 05:41 AM
Bob La Londe

"Lady T" wrote in message

I have recently been introduced to fishing in our local canal my husband
took me for the first time about two weeks ago i sat there watching like
the dutiful wifey, but i decided i was bored with watching so i tied a
bit of line on the end of a rod rest and asked my hubby to put a maggot
on the end , within ten minutes i caught my first little fishy i was
thrilled and from that moment i was hooked . In two weeks i have caught
26 fish and i have caught bigger ones than my husband if anyone can tell
me anything about canal fishing i would be most greatful. xx

lady t most hooked fisherwoman x

What kind of fish, and what kind of climate? Canals mean diferent things in
different areas. I have caught a lot of bass some striper and a number of
catfish in major irrigation canals.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

Old June 4th, 2005, 10:30 AM
Yellowchaser

Lady T Wrote:
I have recently been introduced to fishing in our local canal my husband

took me for the first time about two weeks ago i sat there watching
like
the dutiful wifey, but i decided i was bored with watching so i tied a
bit of line on the end of a rod rest and asked my hubby to put a maggot
on the end , within ten minutes i caught my first little fishy i was
thrilled and from that moment i was hooked . In two weeks i have caught
26 fish and i have caught bigger ones than my husband if anyone can
tell
me anything about canal fishing i would be most greatful. xx

lady t most hooked fisherwoman x

--
Lady T

Congratulations, welcome to the sport. It's great to see more and more
women getting into fishing.

--
Yellowchaser- http://www.hookandsinker.com - The Sportfishermen's choice for fishing news, over 500+ maps, over 7,000+ schematics, and even these newsgroups are available online!

Old June 5th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Ben S.

Lady T wrote:
I have recently been introduced to fishing in our local canal my husband
took me for the first time about two weeks ago i sat there watching like
the dutiful wifey, but i decided i was bored with watching so i tied a
bit of line on the end of a rod rest and asked my hubby to put a maggot
on the end , within ten minutes i caught my first little fishy i was
thrilled and from that moment i was hooked . In two weeks i have caught
26 fish and i have caught bigger ones than my husband if anyone can tell
me anything about canal fishing i would be most greatful. xx

lady t most hooked fisherwoman x

Excellent, and welcome! My wife also loves fishing, it's so nice to be
able to share this with her. I'm surprising her with a new pole on payday.

Sorry I don't have any advice, I'm just getting into freshwater fishing,
and am learning it's a whole new experience than the sal****er stuff I'm
used to.

-ben
Old June 7th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Capt John

It's been my experiance that women do very well at fishing. You need a
lot of patience to be a good "fisherperson", and women usually have
more patience then men.

Old June 11th, 2005, 02:04 PM
Lady T Lady T is offline
Junior Member

Location: manchester uk
Send a message via MSN to Lady T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt John
It's been my experiance that women do very well at fishing. You need a
lot of patience to be a good "fisherperson", and women usually have
more patience then men.

From the husband of Lady T

Believe me Lady T needs all the patience she can muster living with me,

On the whole though it's nice to find a sport we can both share, the fish we catch range from small perch to medium sized chubb, we're planning a spot of night fishing tonight, as I hear from the other fisherpeople that Carp and Tench tend to come out in the late evening.