This Years Gathering. Brenig.

Old January 27th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Reg Sweetmore

Default This Years Gathering. Brenig.

Come on, lets have more anglers coming to this Gathering.

It's a great weekend and we will all have a good time.

To Collin Chapman & David Armes. Come on you know you had a good time
the last one you came to.

And not forgetting Bill Grey.

Cheers,

Reg (Diamonds)
Old January 27th, 2005, 09:38 PM
GasMan

Reg Sweetmore wrote:
Come on, lets have more anglers coming to this Gathering.

It's a great weekend and we will all have a good time.

To Collin Chapman & David Armes. Come on you know you had a good time
the last one you came to.

And not forgetting Bill Grey.

Cheers,

Reg (Diamonds)

I will be interested if the dates fit

Charles
Old January 27th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Alec Powell

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, GasMan, gave forth these words of wisdom:
I will be interested if the dates fit

Charles

Resend:
Members!
The motley crew that attempt to get together every year have decided to
Date :16th July 2005
Venue: Brenig
Tel : 01490 420 463
Fax: 01490 420694
E-mail
See:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?C3A92145A

Thos of us so far committed will be staying at:
The Glan Aber Hotel
Betws y Coed
North Wales
LL24 0HB
Tel: 01690 710325
Fax: 01690 710700
See:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1995345A

So far we have 6 takers but obviously the more the merrier.
Booking boats and accommodation will be your own responsibility but if
you have any questions then please email me.
I think anyone who has attended one of our gatherings in the last few
years will tell you that we have enormous fun, good food and good
company and some of us even manage to catch a few fish :-)
Be great to see a few more to make up the numbers!
Cheers,
Alec
--
Alec and Valerie Powell Watlington Oxon. UK

Web Pages:
http://www.prole.demon.co.uk/

Old January 28th, 2005, 11:47 AM
W. D. Grey

In article , Reg Sweetmore
writes
Come on, lets have more anglers coming to this Gathering.

It's a great weekend and we will all have a good time.

To Collin Chapman & David Armes. Come on you know you had a good time
the last one you came to.

And not forgetting Bill Grey.

Cheers,

Reg (Diamonds)

Hi Reg, thanks for remembering me :-)

Glad you're fit again.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

Old February 1st, 2005, 07:42 AM
Aquazur-Dra

Soory all - cant make 16th July 2005 !!

( wifes Booked to attend MK concert see www.easternbreeze.co.uk )

DAVE ARMES

Reg Sweetmore wrote in message
Come on, lets have more anglers coming to this Gathering.

It's a great weekend and we will all have a good time.

To Collin Chapman & David Armes. Come on you know you had a good time
the last one you came to.

And not forgetting Bill Grey.

Cheers,

Reg (Diamonds)

Alec Powell wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, Reg Sweetmore, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Can we decide where to go, and make arrangements early this year.

Date :16th July 2005
Venue: Brenig
[...]

Please modify the number to 7

Charles Gill has also booked.

Regards

Charles
Old February 2nd, 2005, 12:37 PM
Alec Powell

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, GasMan, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Please modify the number to 7

Charles Gill has also booked.

Regards

Charles