getting old..

Old February 23rd, 2005, 12:31 PM
Dave Lane

Default getting old..

As we age, our priorities change .......

The other day I came home and was greeted by my wife, dressed only in very
sexy underwear and holding a couple of short velvet ropes.

"Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So, I tied her up and went fishing.

soon, soon........ :+)

--

.... Anything not nailed down is a cat's toy
Old February 23rd, 2005, 03:08 PM
Reg Sweetmore

Dave,
You poor old sod,
It comes to us all in the "END".
See below,
Reg

--
Every Day Is A Bonus!
Make The Most Of It!

http://www.sweetmore.fsnet.co.uk

Old February 23rd, 2005, 04:47 PM
Andy Lawson

Yep......... but I'm sure there's another reason for the sexy underwear
etc., but I just can't seem to remember what it is.

Andy

"Old fisherman never die..... They always smell like that!"

Old February 23rd, 2005, 05:18 PM
Dave Lane

In message
"Reg Sweetmore" wrote:

Dave,
You poor old sod,
It comes to us all in the "END".
See below,
Reg

it was a joke Reg......the season's still closed...
and I'm not *that* old....

lol - see you at Brenig :+)

--

.... Life, don't talk to me about life.
Old February 23rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
Dave Lane

In message
"Andy Lawson" wrote:

Yep......... but I'm sure there's another reason for the sexy underwear
etc., but I just can't seem to remember what it is.

Andy

"Old fisherman never die..... They always smell like that!"

speak for yourself matey..... we just didn't want to say anything...

and anyway, it's far too bloody cold at the mo - take a dekko
at this webcam looking down the Ogwen valley...

http://ww.ogwen-rescue.org.uk/oggi_cam/index.php

--

.... 10 PRINT "Waiter, There's a bug in my LOOP": GOTO 10
Old February 23rd, 2005, 08:03 PM
W. D. Grey

In article , Dave Lane
writes

As we age, our priorities change .......

The other day I came home and was greeted by my wife, dressed only in very
sexy underwear and holding a couple of short velvet ropes.

"Tie me up," she purred, "and you can do anything you want."

So, I tied her up and went fishing.

soon, soon........ :+)

Never mind the preamble man! Did you catch anything?
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old February 23rd, 2005, 08:04 PM
W. D. Grey

In article , Dave Lane
writes
it was a joke Reg......the season's still closed...

When did that stop you?
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old February 23rd, 2005, 08:05 PM
W. D. Grey

In article , Andy Lawson
writes
Yep......... but I'm sure there's another reason for the sexy underwear
etc., but I just can't seem to remember what it is.

How did the wife get hold of it I want to know?
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old February 23rd, 2005, 08:07 PM
W. D. Grey

In article , Dave Lane
writes
and anyway, it's far too bloody cold at the mo - take a dekko
at this webcam looking down the Ogwen valley...

http://ww.ogwen-rescue.org.uk/oggi_cam/index.php

Don't work for me Dave - I'm not allowed there!
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk
Old February 24th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Dave Lane

In message
"W. D. Grey" wrote:

In article , Dave Lane
writes
and anyway, it's far too bloody cold at the mo - take a dekko
at this webcam looking down the Ogwen valley...

http://ww.ogwen-rescue.org.uk/oggi_cam/index.php

Don't work for me Dave - I'm not allowed there!

ooops - missed a w.... it should be:

http://www.ogwen-rescue.org.uk/oggi_cam/index.php

but at the mo, it's just a white-out - we had a fair bit of the
white stuff overnight

grayling, anyone?

--

.... What can you do at 3 AM? Psssttt - got a modem??