Three Cheers for the 50 or 100 Years Bush War

Old September 15th, 2006, 10:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mr. Opus McDopus

Default Three Cheers for the 50 or 100 Years Bush War

"MajorOz" wrote in message
ups.com...

BJ Conner wrote:

By the way WTF is a grand nephew?

In this case, you ignorant asshole, it is an honorable man who chose to
give the ultimate sacrifice for his nation and its people -- something
you are incapable of understanding.

And you know this for a fact?

Op

cheers (to the others)

oz

Old September 15th, 2006, 10:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
MajorOz

Mr. Opus McDopus wrote:
"MajorOz" wrote in message
ups.com...

BJ Conner wrote:

By the way WTF is a grand nephew?

In this case, you ignorant asshole, it is an honorable man who chose to
give the ultimate sacrifice for his nation and its people -- something
you are incapable of understanding.

And you know this for a fact?

....insofar as he means what he posts...........yes

cheers

oz, who never top posts

Old September 15th, 2006, 11:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rw

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message

Kindly don't read my poasts (sic).

And go smoke another joint or two and escape your miserable life.

hardly anything miserable about it.....shoot, I just got back from fishing!!
I responded to your post with a point by point rebuttal. All were
serious....well, the theocracy thing was a reach, but when things like the
Schiavo thing go on, it DOES seem like a religious agenda is at work.
Anyhow,
I stayed civilized and get THIS in return?? Admittedly, I got a little testy
in the other thread when you suggest that History will just love old
Georgie-Boy, but still, give out more civil replies that this trash......

I believe that LaCourse was directing this little piece of nastiness
toward Daytripper, who wasn't even participating in the thread and only
asked to be left out of it.

Is my slip showing?