Hey I Made The Classic!

Old January 9th, 2006, 04:18 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Default Hey I Made The Classic!

Well, at least I made the weigh-Ins. I'll be at the Orlanda Bass Masters
Classic the end of February, let me know if anyone else' gonna be there
we'll "hook up"

Warren
--
http://www.warrenwolk.com

Old January 9th, 2006, 05:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

"go-bassn" wrote in message
news
Well, at least I made the weigh-Ins. I'll be at the Orlanda Bass Masters
Classic the end of February, let me know if anyone else' gonna be there
we'll "hook up"

Congratulations Warren, have a great time. I don't think I can make it, but
it would be nice.
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old January 9th, 2006, 10:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Way to go Warren. Could be 10lb hawg in your livewell down there !!
Don't forget to throw a couple of rats for me while your there. My son
fished with a guy on Istapoga 2 years ago who was practicing for a
tourney & landed a 6lb beast on his second cast over a hydrilla bed
using a green Scum Frog.

Old January 10th, 2006, 01:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Warren, you'll have a cheering section here...just a bit removed is all.
Wish I were in Florida right now .

John

Old January 12th, 2006, 07:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

YOU DA MANGE!!!!!....... Congratulations, my friend. I was planning on taking a 5 day weekend that week and visit my brother in Melbourne. Fla for some fishing and golfing. Kissimmee isn't that far away........

--
Sandy Joren
I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message ...

Old January 12th, 2006, 08:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

Warren,
I'm confused, are you fishing the Classic or attending the
weigh-ins?
Jack
~~
Jack Dalzell
www.jdbass.com
www.OutdoorFrontiers.com
~~

Old January 13th, 2006, 01:41 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.bass

I guess I have the same question. The original post was hard to figure out,
but then again... I is from Tennessee.

Pass the biscuits and gravy...
Charles

oups.com...