Property posting question...

Old August 19th, 2008, 03:28 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim G

Default Property posting question...

Hi guys,

Long time no post. I've been spending time out at my local catskills
fly fishing board. I'm pleased to report that they're all as crazy
and argumentative - and even sometimes informative and helpful! - as
you all.

Anyway, I got a question for you. I'm selling some land, 5 acres of
'fly fishing property' if you will, with frontage on the East Branch
of the Delaware. (It was actually once part of Lee Wulff's estate,
which I thought was pretty dang cool.) I've made up a whole fancy
website for it. So, my question is: do any of you know any free or
cheap-ish classified ad websites that are geared towards fly
fishermen, which I could post an ad and a link on? I've posted it on
craigslist, just wondering if there's something more specific I'm
missing.

I was also going to ask if it's ok to mention it here, though I see
I've basically done that. So: do you mind if I also post the link to
the website here? If so, just speak up, and I'll quit (and can get
rid of this, if it offends).

Thanks as always...
Old August 19th, 2008, 03:42 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 19:28:04 -0700 (PDT), Tim G
wrote:

[...]

Everything will offend someone...they'll get over it or they won't. I'd
say post away.

Thanks as always...

You're welcome as always...
Old August 19th, 2008, 04:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Aug 18, 7:28*pm, Tim G wrote:
Hi guys,

Ditto what Dean said.
Old August 19th, 2008, 04:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim G

I was actually just looking at FSBO. Looks to me like they still
charge 2-3% of the end sale price, just for listing it?! Seems crazy.

Anyway -- here's the website. I might create a separate post at some
point, but that'll have to wait for another night:

www.eastbranchproperty.com

If you visit, thanks for lookin!
Old August 19th, 2008, 05:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Fred

[...]

Its better than some of the asinine political **** on this list
At least it relates to fly fishing -
Nice piece of property

Fred
Old August 19th, 2008, 07:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
asadi

wrote:

[...]

google shouldn't be too hard... try... for 'sale by owner'

My buddy sold his house on the net...his wife was all over the research so I
can't tell you ****...! If you only marketed it on fishing sites....you
would really lower you customer base....

....speaking for myself, I would be looking at property on property sites
first...if I was buying....here.....on north america....

John