Cheney shoots someone (I'm not kidding)

Old March 1st, 2006, 11:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

Default Cheney shoots someone (I'm not kidding)

"Willi" wrote in message

Mark Tinsky lives up near Holter Dam on the Missouri and knows the river
well. I'm sure he'd show you around. He doesn't read ROFF too much, so
you'd need to drop him an email. From what I remember him telling me, May
is a good month. Runoff isn't a problem because of the dam.

Thanks for jumpstarting my memory banks. the place is near Holter Dam. I;ll
look up me Mr Tinsky

Thanks

Old March 1st, 2006, 11:20 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"rw" wrote in message
ink.net...
:
we just found out that my daughter is having major surgery in a week.

Wish her the best and hope your winter get's better.

Old March 1st, 2006, 09:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wayne Knight" wrote in message

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

I WAS going to say, "Is not!".....but that's too silly even for me.

Just keep the last weekend in April open, it might be warm enough for you
to fishing with me for the Fishigan opener.

Nothing planned for now. Fishing in MI sounds good.

Wolfgang

Old March 1st, 2006, 09:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

On 3/1/06 4:22 PM, in article , "Wolfgang"
wrote:

Fishing in MI sounds good.

Understatement of the week, mon ami.

Yesterday I checked the weather up der in da yoop. Three feet of snow in
Kenton. Somehow, I'd still rather be up at the cabin right now.

Bill