OT Lying ****-weasel

Old January 6th, 2004, 10:05 PM
Wolfgang

Default OT Lying ****-weasel

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
Scott Seidman writes:

He was also exposing baseball to the risk that some bookie or mobster

would
threaten him into throwing a game.

No more so than President Clinton risked national security with his

actions......

Damn, you just don't ****in' learn, do you?

How many grandchildren's deaths was Clinton responsible for?

Wolfgang

Old January 6th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Dave LaCourse wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:

My, my, my. Seems like a nerve was severed on that one. ...

Exactly. Like I said, I am sick and ****ing tired of having my
honor and my patriotism attacked by my fellow Americans who, if
they had a shred of either, would be embarrassed of themselves.

Never said or claimed any of the things you said.

Liar. You're the MOST vocal, and yours are the most persistent
attacks in the category of "honor and patriotism".

Is every day in your life miserable, Ken, or is that just your Usenet persona?

I've had a miserable couple of months lately. Thanks for asking.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old January 6th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Tom Littleton

Bill McDonald writes:
Well.. my 2 ct. worth. I would just like to know if he had ever
betted AGAINST his team. If not, so what!

so what? So he had chosen a game in which gambling is forbidden. He could read
the rule book, and shouldn't be above it.

Tom
Old January 6th, 2004, 10:37 PM
Tom Littleton

Ernie feels compelled to note:
Ken,
What makes you so passionate about a game when you don't seem
to have much respect for things like honor, duty, service and
country?

Ya know, Ernie....I've had my differences with Ken over the years, but Ken is
passionate about most everything. Simply disagreeing with your view of
patriotic doesn't make him less so, does it? I think Ken thinks a great deal
about his country, which is the ultimate respect. He certainly has mine more so
that those who want to turn a baseball thread into their little two bit
political soapbox......
Tom
Old January 6th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Lat705

they're more patriotic, ... their opinions carry
more weight, ... their dicks are longer and their teeth
are whiter,

Glad you got that part of your post correct.

Lou T
Old January 6th, 2004, 10:49 PM
Dave LaCourse

Scott writes:

Dave,

You know as well as I do that if someone tried to blackmail Clinton, he
would have simply had them killed

LOL, Or so the story goes. g
Dave

http://hometown.aol.com/davplac/myhomepage/index.html

Old January 6th, 2004, 11:52 PM
walt winter

Ken Fortenberry wrote:
St. Bart, Bartlett Giamatti, former commissioner of baseball absolutely
did the right thing kicking that sleaze ball out of baseball for life.
Where he screwed up was in letting the lying little **** weasel sign a
letter accepting a lifetime ban instead of proceeding with the official
hearing which would have done the same thing without subjecting us, 14
years later, to this sorry spectacle and self-serving circus.

Pete Rose bet on baseball, he shat on the game, close the book on the
son of a bitch.

would you feel the same if he had been a cardinal? think about it
before you can a reply.

--wally... pete rose was the "natural."... sure, he ****ed up
later.... we all do.

Old January 7th, 2004, 12:47 AM
Ernie

"Tom Littleton" wrote in message
Ya know, Ernie....I've had my differences with Ken over the

years, but Ken is
passionate about most everything. Simply disagreeing with your

view of
patriotic doesn't make him less so, does it? I think Ken thinks

a great deal
about his country, which is the ultimate respect. He certainly

has mine more so
that those who want to turn a baseball thread into their little

two bit
political soapbox......
Tom

Tom,
The last time I looked this was a Flyfishing News Group, it is
Ken who keeps trying to turn it into something else.
Ernie

Old January 7th, 2004, 12:54 AM
walt winter

Ernie wrote:

Tom,
The last time I looked this was a Flyfishing News Group, it is
Ken who keeps trying to turn it into something else.
Ernie

Ernie, yes, it is a ff group. Have you ever ff'd with Ken? Have
you ever ff'd with anyone else? If so, did you speak of
*anything* other than ff'g?

If you have done so than, you are being hypocritical now.

wally