Way OT-- Electoral Breakdown

Old August 19th, 2004, 09:41 PM
Wayne Harrison

Default Way OT-- Electoral Breakdown

"jack van volkenburgh" wrote in message

Wolfgang wrote:

"jack van volkenburgh" wrote in message
John Wayne "never was in the service "
And real heros never use their war for personal gain
How about Audie Murphy

Wolfgang
who knows that truth is sometimes stranger than friction.

Ah the famed "Squab`s" drugstore story rears its head again
For a man who thought John Wayne won the war single
handed . You sure know your Hollywood myths

well, jack, you are about to experience r.o.f.f's version of
"incoming"!!!!

dive, dive, dive!!!!!!!! aaooooogah! aaooooogah!

wayno

Old August 19th, 2004, 10:09 PM
George Adams

From: jack van volkenburgh

Ah the famed "Squab`s" drugstore story rears its head again
For a man who thought John Wayne won the war single
handed . You sure know your Hollywood myths

Tripper! Clue Bat!!!!!

George Adams

"All good fishermen stay young until they die, for fishing is the only dream of
youth that doth not grow stale with age."
---- J.W Muller

Old August 19th, 2004, 10:09 PM
George Adams

Old August 20th, 2004, 04:22 AM
Wolfgang

Wolfgang wrote:

"jack van volkenburgh" wrote in message
John Wayne "never was in the service "
And real heros never use their war for personal gain
How about Audie Murphy

Wolfgang
who knows that truth is sometimes stranger than friction.

Ah the famed "Squab`s" drugstore story rears its head again
For a man who thought John Wayne won the war single
handed . You sure know your Hollywood myths

Squab's? Did I say Squab's? Well..........silly me.

Wolfgang
is there an ornithologist in the house? a fowler?

Old August 21st, 2004, 12:30 PM
Joe McIntosh

wrote

Wolfgang
you wanna tell 'em.....or should i?

Since R doesn't have a clue as to what you talking about, _I'LL_ fill
everyone in on just some of what we at the Skull Island Secret Spying
Room have discovered about certain ROFFians:

1. "RDean" is really the nom de plume of two people: a 17 year-old
black girl called "LilR' Kim," who between her studies at MIT to be an
engineer, has tirelessly fought to allow Bill Clinton to run for a third
term, and her boon companion, Prince Andrew.

2. Wolfgang was found sobbing uncontrollably in a quivering heap when
the janitor at Ratgut U pitched all the dictionaries out after being
told by Dean Wormer that "his people didn't need crutches, and besides,
only pompous twits use most of those words, anyway."

3. wayno was seen having dinner with Antonin Scalia, Katherine Harris,
and comely ADA Suzette "Hang 'em ALL" Balbraker. After dinner, wayno
and Suzette were seen headed to a KIA dealership, where Suzette let him
choose his color.

4. Snakefiddler is really a sockpuppet of Ken Fortenberry, who created
"her" one night after overindulging on Coors, Ripple, and 12 Taco Bell
99-cent Burrito Supremos with extra Belljuice.

5. Jeff Miller was seen limping into "Scariapelli's Olive Grotto" with
an obviously-unused empty backpack to pick up the 40-kilo "OLIVES!
OLIVES! OLIVES!" special. He was then observed wandering around
aimlessly, belching up Calamatas and looking for "Veronica Lake."

6. Dave LaCourse is a founding member of the pro-Kerry group, "Vets for
Kerry," whose slogan is "Audie was a pussy compared to John!" When
asked where he went to veterinary school, Dave said, "Ooops..."

7. Frank Reid is, or rather was, on the Romanian gymnastics team until
he missed a mandatory drug test by claiming to have been in a serious
toilet accident. When this was investigated, the alleged plumber who
saved him couldn't be found and the only evidence were blue stains on
his feet, ankles, and chest. When asked for comment, he screamed, "Me
and Quincy! It's racism, I tell ya!" When it was pointed out that
Carter was black, Reid retorted that he was "half a ****in' Smurf!"

8. Mark Bowen's computer reveals that he recently ordered two Harris
Tweed smoking jackets from "Snobbington's of Saville Row," a half-kilo
of "Nightcap" from Dunhill, and the complete works of Oscar Wilde, all
firsts, from "The Gentleman's Reading Room." When asked for comment, he
demurred, saying he was already late for the opera.

9. Charlie Choc has been harassing Toyota about the size of their
hybrid vehicles, calling them "a ridiculously-large excess" and pleading
with Laura Ashley for a line of "softer, gentler camping gear."

-- END PAGE ONE, ROFF REPORT --

Indian Joe passing thru offers--better than two puffs on the peace

ipe --- i don"t know what top posting is about but i did catch a fish while
jeff and i were fishing in the foot waters of the Gardner near the trash
dump

Old August 22nd, 2004, 10:59 PM
Frank Reid

7. Frank Reid is, or rather was, on the Romanian gymnastics team until
he missed a mandatory drug test by claiming to have been in a serious
toilet accident. When this was investigated, the alleged plumber who
saved him couldn't be found and the only evidence were blue stains on
his feet, ankles, and chest. When asked for comment, he screamed, "Me
and Quincy! It's racism, I tell ya!" When it was pointed out that
Carter was black, Reid retorted that he was "half a ****in' Smurf!"

ON THE TEAM, I WAS THE TEAM!!! I was set up by the damn East Germans and
the French judge wouldn't stay bribed. You don't even bring up the fact
that there was a chair stuck under the latch for the toidy. Noo, just like
all the rest of the press, you want stories of good guys gone bad. I still,
to this day, think it was racist. I come from a broken home. Papa Smurf
ran off and left my mother when he had an affair with some guy named Raoul
who was running for governor of something or other.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply