Newfoundland Salmon Fishing trip

Old March 3rd, 2004, 12:09 AM
Dennis G.

Default Newfoundland Salmon Fishing trip

Hi Flyfishers

We will be hosting an Atlantic Salmon fishing trip July 4th to 11th, 2004.
The trip is priced for couples.

Check out our HOSTED TRIPS page with all the information at;

http://www.flyschool.net/trips.htm

This week of fishing, meals and lodging is very will priced at approximately
$ 2500.00 USD, PER COUPLE (actual prices available on request from the
lodge). See trip details on the web site.

Dennis Grant
FFF Board of Governor
Master Certified Instructor

Verlie Grant
FFF Certified Instructor

Atlantic Fly Fishing School
Owners/Operators

---

Old March 13th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Harry

Those prices are high: the best hotels in Newfoundland do not charge any
more than CAN $150 per night, which is less than U.S.$100 per night, and
there are literally dozens of bed-and-breakfasts all across Newfoundland,
many of them within walking distance of scheduled salmon rivers. And, before
anyone jumps to any conclusions , yes, I live in Newfoundland, and no, I am
NOT in any way in the tourism business.