Barmouth

Old May 17th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Martin H

Default Barmouth

Try this site
http://www.boatlaunch.co.uk/

it provides quite a lot of information

cheers
Martin

"Ray Norrish" wrote in message
Should be going down to Barmouth in a couple of weeks. Checked out the
launching facilities on the RYA (or wherever it is now) slipway site, and
apart from the harbour slip (which hasn`t got a huge range), there wasn't
much else to shout about.
I know that the slipway site list is not complete, nor fully up to date -

so
where is the best launching place around Barmouth then?

Been looking at a few other places like Abersoch and Pwelli - any comments
on launching there / things to be aware of (like no trailer parking,
extortionate fees etc?

In fact, I`m up for any recommendations for new places to try in the north
west, if anyone has any suggestions?!

cheers

--
Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,
we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and

Inc,
1989

Old May 17th, 2004, 09:58 PM
Ray Norrish

"Martin H" wrote in message
Try this site
http://www.boatlaunch.co.uk/

it provides quite a lot of information

cheers
Martin

Yea,

Thats the same one - it just links through from the RYA site.