A Fishing forum. FishingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » FishingBanter forum » uk.rec.fishing newsgroups » UK Sea Fishing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Kilmore Quay Cod

Old June 9th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Kilmore
external usenet poster

Default Kilmore Quay Cod

Celtic Lady out of Kilmore Quay had 90 odd pollack some up to ten Lbs yesterday along with 18 Cod. Up to now the angling has been dreadful with a Red Tide making it impossible, although Pollack were being caught. Some bass have been caught (and released because it is still closed season) but these have not been great in size. First mackeral were caught a week ago but again it was a one off due to the tide. Seems the waters are now cleared away and the fish are beginning to appear so thats the good news. I have posted information about Kilmore Quay here http://www.geocities.com/sea_angling_ireland/ but I have no computer training (too old now) so its a take it or leave it kind of effort, in fact I can not access the site myself to update it.