Kilmore Quay Cod

Old June 9th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Kilmore

Default Kilmore Quay Cod

Celtic Lady out of Kilmore Quay had 90 odd pollack some up to ten Lbs yesterday along with 18 Cod. Up to now the angling has been dreadful with a Red Tide making it impossible, although Pollack were being caught. Some bass have been caught (and released because it is still closed season) but these have not been great in size. First mackeral were caught a week ago but again it was a one off due to the tide. Seems the waters are now cleared away and the fish are beginning to appear so thats the good news. I have posted information about Kilmore Quay here http://www.geocities.com/sea_angling_ireland/ but I have no computer training (too old now) so its a take it or leave it kind of effort, in fact I can not access the site myself to update it.