dumb laws

Old May 25th, 2005, 02:50 PM
rw

Default dumb laws

In Idaho it's illegal to fish from a camel's back, and in Boise
residents are furthermore prohibited from fishing from a giraffe's back.
It's a good thing I checked first.

I also noticed that in Coeur d Alene if a police officer approaches a
vehicle and suspects that the occupants are engaging in sex, he must
either honk, or flash his lights and wait for three minutes before
approaching the car.

Old May 25th, 2005, 03:47 PM

On Wed, 25 May 2005 07:50:58 -0600, rw
wrote:

In Idaho it's illegal to fish from a camel's back, and in Boise
residents are furthermore prohibited from fishing from a giraffe's back.
It's a good thing I checked first.

I also noticed that in Coeur d Alene if a police officer approaches a
vehicle and suspects that the occupants are engaging in sex, he must
either honk, or flash his lights and wait for three minutes before
approaching the car.

How many occupants?

Suppose the occupants were suspected of having fished from camels?
Suppose the occupants ARE camels? Or giraffes? Or BOTH!? With fishing
rods? I mean, they might be gettin' busy NOW, but they COULD have been
fishing from each other's backs earlier...
Old May 25th, 2005, 04:19 PM

wait for three minutes before
approaching the car.

Three minutes? I feel bad for the ladies of Idaho...

Old May 25th, 2005, 06:09 PM

On Wed, 25 May 2005 10:15:38 -0600, rw

wait for three minutes before
approaching the car.

Three minutes? I feel bad for the ladies of Idaho...

The ladies?! What about the poor guys? After they hear the honk or see
the lights flash they have just three minutes to finish up and get their
dick back in their pants.

Well, you, er, "guys" could keep the tweezers on your Orvis zingers to
speed up the repantsing...but 3 minutes sounds like enough time for
y'all, but lessee what the data says...start the stopwatch at
"HONK"...30 seconds to get your wallet out and pay, 30 seconds to undo
your Depends, 60 seconds of erectile dysfunction, 15 seconds for the pro
to snicker and get out, and 15 seconds of fumbling with the tweezers,
and 30 seconds to redo your Depends...so cipher, cipher, cipher,
that's 180 seconds...divide by 60...3 minutes...seems like y'all have
enough time, but maybe some Velcro fasteners on the diapers could give
y'all some extra limp-dick time...or the hookers more snickering time...

Old May 26th, 2005, 12:01 AM
asadi

wrote in message
[...]

Hmmmm. Never tried dressing up in depends.

john

Old May 26th, 2005, 12:53 AM

On Wed, 25 May 2005 19:01:38 -0400, "asadi"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Me either, or even just wearing them around the house, for that
matter...I figure should I ever have the need for dribble control, I'll
just switch to REALLY absorbent insoles and use plastic bags for
socks...you know, the ol' "belt AND suspenders" theory...well, either
that or just wear my kilt fulltime and not worry about it...the horses'
self-confidence and prudish old ladies be damned...

TC,
Eleven-and-a-half Eagles....dick

....of course, should you decide to move to Idaho, become one of the
"Lil' Stevie 3-Minute Honky Camelback S'puds," and continue with the "no
depends" thang, that would give you 60 more seconds to split between
embarrassing limpitude and hooker-snickering after the mandated
constabulary horn-blowing...

Old May 26th, 2005, 12:43 PM
Frank Church

Cyli wrote in
:

I'm not looking forward to
Depends, but as an alternative to either not leaving the house or
dribbling down the sidewalk, I'll go for them.

....aw Cyli, they're not bad once you get used to 'em ;-)

Frank Sr
....I hang 'em on my walker to dry...
Old May 26th, 2005, 05:27 PM
Jeff Taylor