29 cats

Old June 12th, 2005, 10:31 PM
asther00tsundo asther00tsundo is offline
Junior Member

Default 29 cats

went out last night from about 10:00 - 2:00 for some night fishing on a local pond. me and 2 of my buddies caught about 10 each. not too bad, the funny thing is that we had never pulled catfish out of that pond before, i guess they refuse to bite during the day. most of them were little guys about 4-6 inches. but we caught 6 that were about 12-14 inches 1-2 lbs. not bad for a little pond. we know there are a few 10-12 pounders in there, we just have to get them to hit. ill try to get some pics from last night as soon as i can. any reccomendations on gettin those 12 pounders to bite. we caught all the other cats on nightcrawlers (turbo green) and had glow in the dark bobbers with about 1.5 ft leader (spelling). we caught all bullhead and i got one 2 lb yellow cat. 5ft ugly sticks with 2 lb test = an awesome fight from a 2lb cat. good luck to all of you.
Old June 13th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Michael

Try fishing right on the bottom with some shrimp or cut bream for the big
ones.

"asther00tsundo" wrote in
message m...

--