MTC Monster ! ! !

Old May 10th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Joshuall

Default MTC Monster ! ! !

Look what you guys started. We just came back from Walmart. JUDY bought 15
packages of Senkos ! All she asked of me was some input on colors.
Sheeeeeeesh !

--
God Bless America

Josh The Bad Bear

Old May 10th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Look what you guys started. We just came back from Walmart. JUDY bought 15
packages of Senkos ! All she asked of me was some input on colors.
Sheeeeeeesh !

ALL RIGHT JUDY!!!! Heck Josh, you can't take it with you anyway, enjoy the
fact that she likes to fish and maybe, if you ask nice, she might let you
use some of them.......
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old May 10th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Bob La Londe

"Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers" wrote in
message ...

"Joshuall" wrote in message
Look what you guys started. We just came back from Walmart. JUDY bought

15
packages of Senkos ! All she asked of me was some input on colors.
Sheeeeeeesh !

ALL RIGHT JUDY!!!! Heck Josh, you can't take it with you anyway, enjoy

the
fact that she likes to fish and maybe, if you ask nice, she might let you
use some of them.......

Kinamis? I'm pretty sure they don't sell Senkos under the Yamamoto label to
Wal-Mart. Not to fault Kinamis as they are made in the same molds in the
same plant out of the same materials. Excellent bait. I don't think there
is much that is easier to fish with.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com

Old May 10th, 2005, 03:51 AM
Charles B. Summers

WTG Judy!

I hope you told her the right colors... we know how competitive bass
fisherpeople can be! Consider yourself VERY lucky Josh.

Old May 10th, 2005, 10:44 AM
alwaysfishking

"Charles B. Summers" wrote in message ...

I hope you told her the right colors...

Kinami don't make chicken and waffle color :-)

Old May 10th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Heavy

Right on brother!!!!! The craw color!!!!!

Heavy

Old May 10th, 2005, 02:17 PM
Charles B. Summers

Shh... can't give ALL the secrets away!

Old May 10th, 2005, 04:39 PM
Bass_Mr.

I think Judy is going to be a real threat in the future.Next thing ya
know,Mike will be in the back of the boat!