OT...TR (warning..limited interest)

Old March 12th, 2004, 07:09 PM
Jonathan Cook

Default OT...TR (warning..limited interest)

Ken Fortenberry wrote in message om...

... The Blue Angels were out yesterday practicing for the
big air show here this coming Sat. and will again today...

What a monumental waste of fuel.

About on par with driving to your favorite fishing hole, I'd say.

Jon.
Old March 12th, 2004, 07:29 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Jonathan Cook wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
FtCMM wrote:
... The Blue Angels were out yesterday practicing for the
big air show here this coming Sat. and will again today...

What a monumental waste of fuel. ...

About on par with driving to your favorite fishing hole, I'd say.

About on par ?!?!?

Either you think my car gets TERRIBLE gas mileage or you're assuming
that my favorite fishing hole is on Mars.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old March 13th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Adolf

Ditto MJ & KF Marty
"Memphis Jim" wrote in message

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
m...
Charlie Choc wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:

What a monumental waste of fuel. I wonder how many library books
we could put in public school libraries for the money it costs
the taxpayer to let the jet jockeys play their silly air games ?

I'm sure all the information you need to answer that question is
available in your local library, why not go check it out?

I'm not so sure it is. Decoding byzantine military budgets is no
easy task even if they are supposed to be a matter of public record.
Besides, it was a rhetorical question anyway, but then you knew
that already.

--

Keep it up Fortenberry; you usually write what I am thinking. Don't ever
think you are a lone voice in the wilderness.

Memphis Jim

Old March 13th, 2004, 11:50 PM
Adolf

Ah America land of the free - But only up to the point where your 'profile'
becomes suspicious and starts sending up red flags and you get placed on a
watch list ala the 'Homeland In-Secutity Act brother probably peaks at
everyone who goes online firewall or not.Martin Gaworecki

"William Claspy" wrote in message
On 3/12/04 9:28 AM, in article ,
"Charlie Choc" wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:17:36 GMT, Ken Fortenberry
wrote:

What a monumental waste of fuel. I wonder how many library books
we could put in public school libraries for the money it costs
the taxpayer to let the jet jockeys play their silly air games ?

I'm sure all the information you need to answer that question is
available in your local library, why not go check it out?

Of course, the librarian cannot guarantee Ken that what he looks at,

checks
out, or uses at the library will remain private:

http://www.ala.org/ala/oif/ifissues/...actlibrary.htm

Bill

Old March 13th, 2004, 11:54 PM
Adolf

Ken-
A.)Sucks having the middle Adolph
B.)Mars is another Gargantuan waste of tax dollars.I think after the
ultra-elite have wasted this rock they're just going to find a new
campground-if you know what I mean.Adolph

Old March 14th, 2004, 01:05 AM
Tim J.

"Adolf" wrote...
Ditto MJ & KF Marty

Great - another ditto-head.
--
TL,
Tim

Old March 14th, 2004, 03:49 AM
Wolfgang

"Adolf" wrote in message
Ah America land of the free - But only up to the point where your

'profile'
becomes suspicious and starts sending up red flags and you get placed on

watch list ala the 'Homeland In-Secutity Act brother probably peaks at
everyone who goes online firewall or not.Martin Gaworecki

Well, Marty, it's like this.......me and the boys have been
willing......hell, we've been MORE than willing to overlook the odd
peccadillo......the occasional seditious statement and treasonous act.....in
light of your past (and admittedly illustrious ) service to the cause but,
frankly, I'm having a pretty hard time holding them back lately, what with
all the comsymp innuendo and blatant stupidity. Help me out here, huh?

Wolfgang
who, sometimes, wonders why he even tries.

Old March 14th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Wolfgang

"Adolf" wrote in message
Ken-
A.)Sucks having the middle Adolph

Well, yeah, but then what's a crossing guard for then, ainna?

B.)Mars is another Gargantuan waste of tax dollars.

I TOLD you, didn't I? Didn't I say "LEASE!, you ****in' putz!"?, "All yer
buyin' is another goddamn headache"?,......"Whatttya gonna do with ANOTHER
coldass planet with two insignificant and unamortizable frigid ****in'
moons?",.....DIDN'T I say that?

I think

Yah, AS IF!

after the ultra-elite

No, no, NO! How many times do I have to tell you......Barry is NOT the
ultra-elite!?!?

have wasted this rock they're just going to find a new
campground-if you know what I mean.

****, if he knew what you meant that would be one of you, and THAT would be
an improvement that would strain the credulity of the most erudite,
thoughtful, and trusting......know what I mean?

Adolph

Um......not to put too fine a point on it, Adlai, but you appear to have
strayed out of the sandbox........you REALLY don't wanna be here.......trust
me.

Wolfgang
who, admittedly, ain't got much pride........he'll play with whatever
insipid fool presents himself.

Old March 14th, 2004, 04:39 AM

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 21:49:47 -0600, "Wolfgang"
wrote:

Wolfgang
who, sometimes, wonders why he even tries.

Because you're too gentle a man to pull the wings off of blind flies?
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli
Old March 14th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Wolfgang

wrote:

Wolfgang
who, sometimes, wonders why he even tries.

Because you're too gentle a man to pull the wings off of blind flies?

True, but, lest anyone think I'm above that sort of thing, it's not as if I
wouldn't poke 'em in the eye.

Wolfgang
well, ****, it's not as if they have any use for 'em........right?