Picture yourself on a road to a river....

Old July 10th, 2008, 02:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default Picture yourself on a road to a river....

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 18:42:05 -0700 (PDT), riverman
wrote:

we're talking Friday morning, July 18, right?

I'm really looking forward to this. :-)

Yep. I'll go to Lakewood on Thursday afternoon. I'll e-mail you
instructions.

OR, you could go to South Arm Camp Ground on Thursday, and I'll come
pick you up by boat, and return you after dinner. Whatever sounds
best.

I got the flies!

Old July 10th, 2008, 03:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

wrote:
we're talking Friday morning, July 18, right?

I'm really looking forward to this. :-)

Yep. *I'll go to Lakewood on Thursday afternoon. *I'll e-mail you
instructions.

OR, you could go to South Arm Camp Ground on Thursday, and I'll come
pick you up by boat, and return you after dinner. *Whatever sounds
best.

I got the flies!

Dave

Great. I'd prefer to be at South Arm campground. I'll call them in
the morning and see if they will accept a 2-night reservation from me
without a deposit....I don't have a US checking account, and I'm
pretty sure they wouldn't know what to do with a Hong Kong check. :-)

I'll try to get one of the island camps, and bring my canoe up. I'll
let you know.

--riverman
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:35 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 19:14:09 -0700 (PDT), riverman
wrote:

I'll try to get one of the island camps, and bring my canoe up. I'll
let you know.

It would be tough to pick you up at Spirit Island, or the one in the
Narrows. No boat dock. I recommend the main camp area, and about 8
a.m. on Friday, drive to the Lakewood parking area - four minutes
away.