Fortenberry must be beside himself......

Old May 4th, 2011, 02:40 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Fortenberry must be beside himself......

On May 4, 7:37*am, D. LaCourse wrote:

While I am not in favor of
the death penalty, I applaud the death of this horrible man. *He
deserved what he got. *Hear hear!

How fortunate for your peace of mind then that assassination is the
one viable and reasonable alternative to the death penalty.

idiot.

pig.

g.
Old May 5th, 2011, 05:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On May 3, 5:07*pm, jeff wrote:
On 5/3/2011 5:36 AM, DaveS wrote:

There are some very sick people in society whose depredations stop
only with their breath. And some others who walk freely like normal
people only because it is illegal to kill them. In and out of prison
they destroy lives and kill. *They are mixed with thieves and such,
who they rule and devour. Except for the aforementioned folk, I agree
with you and Brother Martin completely.

Dave

i can understand solemn arguments and behavior following a killing in
the game of justice or a just war; but partying and chanting like a
bunch of drunks after a killing? um...nope, i don't agree with it...not
even when it concerns those deemed unworthy of breath.

jeff

You would probably not enjoy the Iliad, Book 22 then. This is Homer's
description of the triumph of Achilles over Hector and the desecration
of his body.
Maybe the Jihadis are feeling like the Trojans right now? But we would
not have Homer for context had the Arabs not saved the Greek books.
What goes round comes round, really.

Old May 10th, 2011, 03:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

D. LaCourse wrote in

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...id=1334892&srv
c=rss

d;o)

Ummmm...how do I get in on the celebaracktion????

Old May 13th, 2011, 04:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Giles wrote in
:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...leid=1334892&s

c=rss

d;o)

Ummmm...how do I get in on the celebaracktion????

moron.

g.

Green Teeth!!!

HH.

Old May 14th, 2011, 03:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Giles wrote in
:

On May 12, 10:14*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote
innews:4de42392-ab23-4302-a1cf-ebf9998b

:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ticleid=133489

Old May 15th, 2011, 02:24 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 13, 9:54*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote :

[...]

um.....has anyone been keeping track of the score?