Your nuts are in the mail

Old May 12th, 2011, 02:36 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Your nuts are in the mail

On May 11, 12:34*am, JR wrote:
On 5/5/2011 5:15 PM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

Whew. *Read the subject line and thought it was an email from an ex.

- JR

I have long felt that getting the audience's attention is the first
priority.

The aftermath.....well, that's the EMTs' reponsibility.

giles
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Frank Reid © 2010 wrote in news:7f855cbf-5356-407d-
:

On May 11, 7:21*pm, Giles wrote:
On May 9, 9:15*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:

Giles wrote in news:81e1d21f-560f-4ee5-a73c-
:

On May 4, 8:44*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

'bout how far apart?
Frank Reid

No more than a hundred feet. *Chestnuts rely on insect
pollinators.....plant them too far apart and you get no seed. *50-

6
0
feet is better. *Still allows plenty of room for each individual

tr
ee
to grow. *But keep in mind that not every tree will necessarily
survive to adulthood. *Tree farmers usually plant more trees

closer
together and then "thin" (cull) to allow the best specimens to
prosper. *You've got about twenty seeds coming. *Unless you're
planning a large grove you should be able to plant relatively

close
and then thin to final specs. *And if you ARE planning a large

grov
(or a small forest) I can send more seed next year. *I can also

ver
likely get my hands on some Chinese chestnuts.....you can start

your
own hybridizing project.

Good luck!

giles

Moron!!!

moron.

g.- Hide quoted text -

Exclamation vs understated moron. You decide. Vote here. Your votes
count. Winner will be the center of a Rush Limbaugh, Dick Cheney love
triange.
Frank Reid
Hey, I't Wednesday and I'm at a Vegas conference, drinking free booze,
looking at super models manning computer geek booths. Gotta have some
kinda fun. By the way, whoever thought putting a clueless super model
in a booth in front of a bunch of IT geeks who get woodies thinking
about 100 Gb throughput is an idiot.

moron!

HH.

Cc: Green Teeth Giles.

G.

Old May 13th, 2011, 05:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

"JR" wrote in message
On 5/5/2011 5:15 PM, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:

Whew. Read the subject line and thought it was an email from an ex.

hilarious. and rife with realistic possibility...

yfitons
wayno

Old May 13th, 2011, 06:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On May 11, 7:21*pm, Giles wrote:
[...]

Cc: Green Teeth Giles.

G.

I clearly said "Idiot."
Frank Reid

Old May 14th, 2011, 03:53 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Giles wrote in news:d429e458-53c0-490b-8955-
:

On May 11, 7:21*pm, Giles wrote:
[...]

Cc: Green Teeth Giles.

G.

moron.

g.

Green Teeth!!!

HH.

Old May 15th, 2011, 02:23 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 11, 7:21*pm, Giles wrote:
[...]

Cc: Green Teeth Giles.

G.

moron.

g.

Green Teeth!!!

HH.

moron.

g.
Old May 19th, 2011, 04:14 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
ScovilleUnit

Giles wrote in
:

On May 13, 9:53*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote in news:d429e458-53c0-490b-8955-
:

On May 12, 10:12*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Frank Reid © 2010 wrote in

407
d-
:

*
[...]

Cc: Green Teeth Giles.

G.

moron.

g.

Green Teeth!!!

HH.

moron.

g.

Green Teeth!!!

HH.

Old May 21st, 2011, 03:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 18, 10:14*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote :

On May 13, 9:53*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Giles wrote in news:d429e458-53c0-490b-8955-
:

On May 12, 10:12*pm, ScovilleUnit wrote:
Frank Reid © 2010 wrote in
407
d-
:

[...]