Nuts etc

Old May 26th, 2011, 01:59 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Injun Joe

Default Nuts etc

Could not seem to be technically able to add to Nuts messages--but am
at least able to hit delete if I do not want to read someones
messages.
Seems this time our rich big trip member has been throw out a worm
which has been rejected by his fishing heroes.
Joe the Elder
Old May 26th, 2011, 03:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-25 20:59:33 -0400, Injun Joe said:

Could not seem to be technically able to add to Nuts messages--but am
at least able to hit delete if I do not want to read someones
messages.
Seems this time our rich big trip member has been throw out a worm
which has been rejected by his fishing heroes.
Joe the Elder

All my heroes are dead, Joe.

Old May 26th, 2011, 03:08 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On 2011-05-25 20:59:33 -0400, Injun Joe said:

Could not seem to be technically able to add to Nuts messages--but am
at least able to hit delete if I do not want to read someones
messages.
Seems this time *our rich big trip member has *been *throw out a worm
which has been rejected by * his fishing heroes.
Joe the Elder

All my heroes are dead, Joe.

Dave

liar.

the world is full of murderers, pigs and idiots.

pig.

moron.

g.
Old May 26th, 2011, 08:44 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-25 20:59:33 -0400, Injun Joe said:

Could not seem to be technically able to add to Nuts messages--

Of course you couldn't, Joe. I'm surprised you can even post a new thread.

but am
at least able to hit delete if I do not want to read someones
messages.

But it is *fun* reading Wolfgang's messages.

Seems this time our rich big trip member has been throw out a worm
which has been rejected by his fishing heroes.
Joe the Elder

Ah, Joe, ya sound jealous. Those expensive big trips are a hoot, I'll
tell ya. Too bad you didn't save your money when you were younger; you
too could have some nice adventures in your old age. Alaska, Russia,
Chile, Argentina, Canada, to say nothing about out west. Those
little tiny streams in NC (and Georgia, btw) are nice, but let me tell
ya, the Rapid in June, Labrador in July, Alaska in August, Russia in
September, Tiera del Fuego in Feb......and The Seychells next March,
well, someone has to do it, Joe. Sorry it can't be you. d;o)

And for your edification, Joe, wayno and Jeff are not my heroes. Good
friends, yes, but not heroes. Heroes are JFK and Bobby, Eisenhower,
Patton, and Skinny Wainwright, Golda Meir, Ted Williams, Walt Dropo,
Birdie Tebbotts, and Warren Spahn (Spahn and Sain and two days of
rain), and Hector LaFleur. "Ned" Beach, and Ralph Robbins (wounded in
Korea), Stormin' Norman and Ron Reagan. Too many to list, Joe, but you
get the idea. Jeff and wayno are great guys, but they ain't heroes
*yet*. d;o)

Old May 26th, 2011, 09:28 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wayne Harrison

"D. LaCourse" wrote

Jeff and wayno are great guys, but they ain't heroes
*yet*. d;o)

there just might be some truth to that statement; but i sure come close in
the eyes of ol anthony and hannah virginia harrison, when i roll out those
benjamins...

yf(but not a hero)itons
wayno

Old May 26th, 2011, 09:48 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
D. LaCourse

On 2011-05-26 16:28:05 -0400, "Wayne Harrison" said:

"D. LaCourse" wrote

Jeff and wayno are great guys, but they ain't heroes
*yet*. d;o)

there just might be some truth to that statement; but i sure come close in
the eyes of ol anthony and hannah virginia harrison, when i roll out those
benjamins...

yf(but not a hero)itons
wayno

Well, hell, counselor. It is never too late to be MY hero. Benjamin
has always been one of my heroes.

Poor Dave