Penns Clave weather

Old May 28th, 2011, 01:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

Default Penns Clave weather

On May 27, 8:35*am, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 5/21/2011 7:03 PM, wrote: The Penns Clave is a great tradition -- maybe the last meaningful one
is this ruin called ROFF. I've never been to one, being allergic to
the East Coast, having grown up there, but I always look forward to
the enthusiasm surrounding it.

But, forgive me if I'm wrong, hasn't it been blown out about 50% of
the time? Maybe you guys should consider a different time of year --
unless you enjoy the pain. :-)

Actually, this is the second time in 12 years that was a complete
blowout. At points, the past few days were even worse than clave #2,
which was pretty bad, as well. I guess the trade-off is the risk of
flooding vs. March Brown/Sulfur/Grey Fox/Green Drake hatches coming off
in a short space of time.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Tom

Yes, yes, we've heard all this before. But answer the man's question,
for dog's sake.....WHAT ABOUT THE LARGE PENISES??!!

g.
who is giving serious consideration to shifting his attention and
patronage to a newsgroup where, if not a majority, then at least a
substantial plurality, have legimimate cause for claiming resonable
facility with the english language.
Old May 28th, 2011, 01:29 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tom Littleton

On 5/27/2011 8:05 PM, Giles wrote:

Yes, yes, we've heard all this before. But answer the man's question,
for dog's sake.....WHAT ABOUT THE LARGE PENISES??!!

gawd, man, it's so hard to tell. What with folks dashing past in their
BVD's, fleeing bears, who has time to measure?

g.
who is giving serious consideration to shifting his attention and
patronage to a newsgroup where, if not a majority, then at least a
substantial plurality, have legimimate cause for claiming resonable
facility with the english language.

I guess you make a legimimate and resonable point there.....g

Tom

Old May 28th, 2011, 03:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

On May 27, 7:29*pm, Tom Littleton wrote:
On 5/27/2011 8:05 PM, Giles wrote:

Yes, yes, we've heard all this before. *But answer the man's question,
for dog's sake.....WHAT ABOUT THE LARGE PENISES??!!

gawd, man, it's so hard to tell. What with folks dashing past in their
BVD's, fleeing bears, who has time to measure?

Well, given the quasi-barometric nature of the research subject under
consideration, it may be less a matter of having the time than
selecting the right time.....and that weren't it!

g.
who is giving serious consideration to shifting his attention and
patronage to a newsgroup where, if not a majority, then at least a
substantial plurality, have legimimate cause for claiming resonable
facility with the english language.

I guess you make a legimimate and resonable point there.....g

I thought that might be the case.....else I would not have offered it
up. Now, if only we had a clue as to what it was.

giles
who knows that legitimate and reasonable points are easy. it's wedding
them to a particular position, problem, question, proposition, belief,
certainty or tempting scam that is gnarly.